Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can be as smug as she likes about today's paid work, almost everything she has done work wise is the last year has been under prepared tit. Surely there can't be many brands left wanting to collaborate with Mx Toxic!

Reactions: 36
Even you plebs can peek behind the curtain!

You're filming in your kitchen get over yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
ooh, pointing out real plants. that's for The List!

Screenshot_20210127-200823_Twitter.jpg

and please return the milk bottles, jack! it's really annoying me how selfish she is

and obv, Up To Something is for The List too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks Silver Linings(y) for giving us all a good laugh with that picture
I can't help but think that it reminds me of a certain someone :unsure:

Yes its shades of John shuttleworth for me?
Screenshot_20210127-192134.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-193445.jpg

Which brings me nicely to...Jarvis cocker (another northern powerhouse) and common people (what else?) 👌

Screenshot_20210127-194811.jpg

I think we all know the lyric's right jack?
Couldn't be more apt in my opinion?

Screenshot_20210127-195259.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
JM, we also need you to point out how much you ended up donating from your various media appearances.... 🤥🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Thanks Silver Linings(y) for giving us all a good laugh with that picture
I can't help but think that it reminds me of a certain someone :unsure:

Yes its shades of John shuttleworth for me?
View attachment 405866

View attachment 405885

Which brings me nicely to...Jarvis cocker (another northern powerhouse) and common people (what else?) 👌

View attachment 405917

I think we all know the lyric's right jack?
Couldn't be more apt in my opinion?

View attachment 405925

Yes but don’t forget because of the scars of poverty she could only ever DREAM about owning an Austin Ambassador Y Reg... (don’t keep asking me ‘why Reg’ it just happens to be that year)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
ooh, pointing out real plants. that's for The List!

View attachment 405949

and please return the milk bottles, jack! it's really annoying me how selfish she is

and obv, Up To Something is for The List too
Have you added transcribing and blogging her non-binary talk?

I'm sure there was another thing she threatened to do in the last day or so, but I can't remember it and there are too many selfies for me to brave her Twitter feed right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OK, so one of the vegan squigs is really not letting this drop now. This is on her own page away from the LM one, she’s completely furious and so is everyone else commenting. :censored: She’s actually included this in a regular post about what she’s made for dinner tonight. She’s taking a very brave stance here.
Hell hath no fury like a vegan scorned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

I'm sure there was another thing she threatened to do in the last day or so, but I can't remember it and there are too many selfies for me to brave her Twitter feed right now.
Was it the vegan cheese list?

Screenshot_20210127-203543_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

A recipe for vegan haggis was mentioned, but never materialised.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She realises she’s used the horny devil emoji and kinda told everyone she’s having a wank, right?
such a narc reissuing the video of sexy kitten. So arrogant.
I’m just waiting for her to do a Sali cry and rant vid, she’s so unoriginal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
OK, so one of the vegan squigs is really not letting this drop now. This is on her own page away from the LM one, she’s completely furious and so is everyone else commenting. :censored: She’s actually included this in a regular post about what she’s made for dinner tonight. She’s taking a very brave stance here.
The vegans arriving just in time for the wolf moon is the chaos I’m here for.
I wish I could be off tomorrow as I feel another thread 31 level approaching. It must be infuriating her not being able to control the narratives of the vegans who combined Have reasonable numbers of followers so can’t be accused of being trolls.... just beautiful, ethical, principled, peripatetic vegans. THANK (SPACE) YOU.
I think the hardened carnivores amongst us should do a vegan day in tribute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.