Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LavaFlake

VIP Member
monroe bank.jpg
BA2C5772-4DD1-4C5C-A2D7-705F14564BA7.jpeg

Og thread one, pre-Covid, lockdown larder and THAT MAN pile on Jackie. A truly different era yet she's still a colossal thundercunt. Some things never change. Receipts from @Yel and @PineappleQueen19

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

bladiesla

VIP Member
Oh fuck you, you absolute fucking fuck.

Jack, stay out of Dutch politics when you know NOTHING about it, and won't even do the minimum of work to read up about it. There is nothing honourable about the Dutch government resigning now in this case, as they swept it under the carpet for years, bringing innocent people down (and not through incompetence or mismanagement as you say, but through predjudice and racism, thankyouverymuch. But with a bit of reading you would have known that, but you are too lazy and too eager for Twitter likes to do anything even half decent).

(ETA For those intersted, the Dutch HMRC accused lots of families of fraudulently using childcare discounts, based on their last names only (!!). People had to pay back money they were entitled to, causing financial stress, despair, very long court cases etc. Some families went from doing financially fine with two parents earning an income to being below the poverty line because of this horrible treatment, los of jobs, stress. Government should have resigned ages ago over this, but parties invovled first tried to sweep it under the carpet and then blamed eacht other. It's a scandal, and not something for JM to score points with when she knows fuck all about it)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
I hate the way she promotes herself as somebody with no self control, who can't but help 'lose her rag' on live TV. She really thinks this is what makes her a good activist, isn't it? Actually, a good activist is somebody who prepares, lays down the facts calmly and reasonably, and doesn't gesticulate vaguely to the 'hundreds of messages' of hearsay and hyperbole. By all means, get angry on the picket line; get angry at the protest march! But on TV you just come across as a raving loony. And the worst thing is, her 'anger' doesn't even come across as genuine. She's just shaky and fake sounding 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
These kind of posts - from normal-seeming accounts who are finally unafraid to say this - are a really good antidote to her blind defenders.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 10.55.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 10.56.57.png

• Heart
  • Haha

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
I can't believe she still manages to shock me. She's there! She's patrolling twitter liking fawny tweets about her! She hasn't fallen asleep in a pile of Mac strobe cream! And she hasn't even acknowledged the thing she was so excited about and was SURE would get her noticed last week? No, it was never going to do anything good but the message behind it was solid - NHS staff deserve better pay. And she's fucking turned her back on that cos of a shiny new cause that's bringing her greater fame? She's a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lisbon

For any Frauen and Herren who are University Challenge fans, I knew I'd seen this face before...
Screenshot_20210115-120427_Chrome.jpg
PSX_20210115_121520.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
Hi, I am new to this thread I really want to get involved here but there is just too much to read it would take me 5 years.

This woman seems the most disliked and most unpopular person on Tattle, I take it she's a massive twat.

Love to you all :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
https://www.theguardian.com/educati...hford-primary-school-fed-well-children-thrive

Article in the Guardian with Rashford's primary school headteacher -
He keeps in touch with Button Lane primary. Roberts said that in pre-Covid times he would frequently pop in to sign autographs, pose for photos and give out hugs. Last year he came in and cooked meatballs, which some of the children tried. A success? “Well, nobody screwed up their face,” she laughed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

tiago89

The recaps on these threads are great work. I followed her on Twitter for about 6 months last year, originally sucked in by some of the work she was doing that looked great but soon got tired of the vast amounts of attention seeking, contradictory bullshit and couldn't be doing with seeing it anymore. Enjoyed following these threads over Xmas/NY break after discovering I was far from alone in this, but absolutely can't keep up anymore with her rate of activity whilst I'm now supposed to be working :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I would love to know the true story behind Marcus Rashford and why Jack is being sidelined and unacknowledged. For that is what has happened. He has not publicly engaged with her once.
They met at the GQ shoot for the first (and possibly only) time but Jack does love to imply they have worked together for ages behind the scenes. If so it simply makes no sense for him not to have had ANY twitter conversations or even banter at all. Especially as she tags him at every opportunity.
And not being included in the letter? That is not accidental. People even commented 'don't forget Jack' in his comments and he didn't respond.
The saying she is working with him and Tom Kerridge is very odd.
I can't work out if MR just is really quite unaware of her, or is wisely not wanting to get associated with her chaos. He seems very generous with his praise and acknowledging others efforts - so it isn't a matter of wanting to keep glory for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

colouredlines

VIP Member
I was hesitant about sharing this one, because I don't want it to become the new born in 1978. Jack clearly does not secretly have a degree. Instead, I present this purely as evidence of her being a compulsive liar (and one who clearly thinks she's better than pub work, despite famously being qualified to do fuck all):

20210115_094555.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Have a look at the recaps at the start of the threads and jump in ☺. We go round in circles with Jack's behaviour anyway so you'll not miss out 😂

Guys are we on the late shift again? Should I put the kettle on?
Yeah but I don’t drink tea. Except for when it’s a litre of it next to my bed-desk-pit. And then it’s only Pukka teabags, which I’ve costed at 0.0001p each. I don’t drink coffee either, and let me tell you, when I don’t drink my coffee I’m an absolute dragon so I simply must have one before I do anything. I’ll bring my Sophie Conran cup, yeah? Got it in a puddle. I deserve nice things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84