Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think her tattoos and 'markings' are so notable, bank tellers will gladly hand over security-sensitive material on the strength of them? 'Of course you can have access to your vault, I'd recognise that GCSE Philosophy textbook quote anywhere!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Is it about accountability? I thought it was kids not having any food to eat? Shes confused me now. Could some ask MR to explain it for me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am rofl in pieces, cannot believe my eyes
Has she just called for herself to be cancelled🤣

Insert The thick of it -Nicola Murray and Advisor on train- “you’ve just ordered an enquiry into yourself?” Gif

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is it about accountability? I thought it was kids not having any food to eat? Shes confused me now. Could some ask MR to explain it for me?
Ask THAT MAN he’s all up in her niche since four hours ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It'll take 4 weeks each to send you a nice shopping trolley Jack. Wont anyone consider the need to fund Jack at £3 a text to save her from the grinding poverty of 5 figure deals & collars with del monte??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hello @FunnyFuneral you will find there are a lot of strong Fraus and Herrs here who have overcome great difficulties with less fuss than Jack makes about a splinter in her finger. Grab some popcorn and prepare to be literally constantly amazed.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ask THAT MAN he’s all up in her niche since four hours ago
I would but I've only had a teenie Dino nap and he's probably behind a paywall,could I just ask you to get a screen grab of what he said?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.