Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up! I picked the wrong week to have to do appraisal stuff at work. Luckily my own was very quick, I put I'M BUSY, are not familiar with my work?

I was 37 when I first bought a house. So she's well ahead of me and I've had a "proper" job for 20+ years. By that I mean I have to turn up every day, work a set number of hours and finish tasks set for me. There is a benefit because every bleeping month I get paid. Then I immediately pay rent / mortgage. Imagine that Jack!

Really bored of activist Jack. All she's doing is disagreeing with things - she's not campaigning and suggesting solutions other than what someone else has said. I almost think if Bozza said free food for everyone forever she'd disagree for the sake of it...

Anyway back to work, we corporate whores have to make it look like we're worth our money!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Does she get a pound towards her forever home every time she says 'children are going hungry'
Because that is all I hear coming from her mouth, no solutions no resolutions no nothing just the same phrase parroted over and over again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
20210115_162907.jpg

There are public figures I admire, but I can't imagine ever blindly protecting them from any and all assumed criticism. Her squiggles need to develop some critical thinking skills, fast.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Please don't let her read this, please don't let her read this. 🙏🏻

I don't think I could cope with her subjecting us to a charity single. Which would be, no doubt, written, produced and performed by Jackie who might let some of her celebrity friends join in the chorus. 😂 Cos she's a maverick founder, isn't she.
I Could, it’s the next step in her going full Lozza Fox and next stop- inventing her own political party that will go the way of her hashtag founding career....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does she get a pound towards her forever home every time she says 'children are going hungry'
Because that is all I hear coming from her mouth, no solutions no resolutions no nothing just the same phrase parroted over and over again
But she's an activist, she shouts and gets angry about the problems. She doesn't see why she should come up with solutions as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I watched it to see the "furious attack"
It was just Jack nasally talking like a manic rabbit. She looked knackered. She never even said "liar".
She just said disingenuous because she's FANCY.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I'd forgotten about the wigs dressy up game. It seems a lifetime ago. Wonder what happened to all of them? What a waste of money when your rent payment is going to bounce.
If Mary Sloppins is anything to go by, they're in the wardrobe, waiting for Jack to play the next Louisa dress up game.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
But she's an activist, she shouts and gets angry about the problems. She doesn't see why she should come up with solutions as well.
She thinks speaking "emotively" about herself is enough.

How many more years of achieving bugger all will it take before the penny drops that it is not?

If I could ask Jack one question it would be why do you think that you deserve airtime over someone who is directly affected by these issues? Why do you think that people like Roadside Mum should not speak for themselves?

(Because you want a forever home is not a valid reason btw)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Nothing is sadder than seeing people you really like and respect being hoodwinked by this fraud.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Jesus, this just shows the utter ineptitude and danger of reporting these days. She didn't call him a liar in a furious attack at all!

Despite it being a complete non-story, Tattle can expect an influx of new subscribers when anyone now enters 'Jack Monroe - Liar' into a Google search.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
But but jack, your rent has bounced for the last six months how will you be able to afford 25 copies of your book? 😔
Wonder if they’re presale copies that she fondly imagined her vast social circle would beg for, and didn’t. She’s probably grubbing away in the loft as I type...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.