Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Yup get the kettle on, she’s still going. I measure my insomnia by whether @Puddy Muddle and @waffle maker come in whilst I’m still up (love you guys, but not insomnia)
She’s obsessed with this Vicky Tory now
Big surprise she is a Tory who has ££££ - Fancy!
I was today years old when I found out government ministers were so well paid. Until Jack brought this to my attention I just assumed they were on about £15,000 a year. I wonder how Jack is able to access this TOP SECRET information.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I am absolutely living for screenshots of 2012 Jack blog posts so decided to do some digging on my own (I can't quite remember life before being on part-time furlough, but I definitely didn't have this much time to dedicate to honing my detective skills)

I have managed to excavate an extremely important historical artefact - an ancient scroll from 2012 that one could consider to be origin of the 'and then everybody clapped' meme

Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 10.53.02 am.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

xoxo

One of the following things happened here:
- Jack took the photo herself on a timer. (Pathetic.)
- SB took the photo while she slept. (Sad and worrying for SB, who as she likes to remind us, is only 10.)
- LC took the photo while she slept. (Unlikely because she's a grown up and BUSY.)

None of the options are great really.

ETA: Shit, I forgot Cooper...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 384243

She just loves the idea that people are being left out and would prefer to create her own narrative. (And yes, this country has a massive problem with child poverty, but selectively tweeting council websites and not giving all information because it fits your ranting is not helping Jack).

Now, I do get the point that if you are newly in need of support you need good signposting etc. But for Jack it's about being hero Jack, right?
She does this all the time. A while back she was droning on about people getting their water and energy cut off giving the impression that there's nothing you can do about it when in fact there are quite strict rules about when this can happen and a lot of help available to empower people to challenge it and/or negotiate repayments to avoid it happening. She seldom promotes any advice service and never suggests people get their benefits checked to ensure they're maximising their income (there are millions of pounds in benefits sitting unclaimed). Nor does she promote any of the charitable grants out there than provide one off/short term help for people struggling. It's like she wants people to be poor and frightened, feeling like they have no way out which is both sick and dangerous.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Where's the accountability for your Kickstarter, Jack? Or your Patreon? Where is the accountability for the pile ons to celebrities and brave squiggles? Where is the accountability for saying you can't afford butter in your £3k Smeg fridge that was bought earlier in the year? Or the accountability for the damage your £20 shops do (despite the added extras that kept cropping up). What about the misty eyed rhetoric that you can use for political gain, yet noone else can?

Oh wait, you blamed all of these on your ailments or other people. And that you said sorry so it's so ok.

You scream for accountability yet cannot hold yourself to account. You're 32 and behaving like a disgruntled child. It's embarrassing.

• Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
The last time that kindness matters hoody was wheeled out it was during the kitten debacle. Just sayin. Must be her crisis clothing

• Wow
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Marcus will definitely have a management team dealing with his SM. I also suspect, whilst he is clearly passionate and experienced, he is just the face of this and it’s possibly his mum/family/friends driving the actual campaign. The whole idea could well have been a family “collab” and not actually MR idea. MR recognises his power and platform and is more than prepared to do the photos and interviews...not sure he was prepared for the whole Jack Monroe meat balls gig though...I mean Fuck you’d want a bastard knighthood not a GQ award if you knew you’d have to be dealing with that shite!

As a Manc who doesn’t really delve into celebrity I had no idea who this little mockney urchin was until the lovely @Pocahontas, @heretoreaditall2019 and @Breakdance Badass slid into my DMs (I had 500+) screaming, howling and clawing at me to leave the Fod thread and endure this canal of bullying ninnies. Obviously as someone who worked in law I should have known all about her, what with her 100% litigation success and the numerous allegations coming in to CPS, but 🤷‍♀️I was just shit at my job.

I don’t think JM is particularly well known outside of twitter and I can’t imagine why a 23 year old England and Premiere league footballer from Manchester, would have even the slightest knowledge of her not least when in 2017 (when he was 19), peak Jack in papers for suing KH, Manchester had some serious Shit of it’s own to deal with in the form of a suicide bomb that killed 23 people. I think that he, like me, may well have missed that epic Jack fame moment.

So the fact is, she’s just not relevant and even if the people behind this campaign knew her, they would certainly not want to jeopardise all the excellent work they are doing by involving this batshit, screeching, slop serving, hashtag founding, JC loving/hating, shaking wreck into their

• Heart
Reactions: 73

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
I am so far behind ! I just wanted to clarify as I am not economical with the truth (unlike some) that I haven't worked as a dinner lady for some years now but I cant imagine things have changed much in terms of a) food hygiene requirements & b) being bloody hard poorly paid graft much coveted by single parents wanting term time work to fit in with the kids.

We can't all sit on Twitter all day grifting off our POV story Jack. I worked my arse off & kept my (OWNED!! but only kept the roof by working!!!!) roof over my very young SB & SG's heads. Still own the same house but no money available over the years so everything is tired, out of date & shit looking. My POV story was in the late 90s & I sought out every benefit going so that my kids didn't go without, including asking my parents, who were only too aware of my circumstances. This bit of her nonsense doesnt ring true, unless she wasnt in contact with them at all!! No amount of pride would be worth selling my toddler' favourite toy rather than ask my parents for help with £££

I work in a different field now, I only was able to do that after my kids left school. My salary now for a full time job in funeral care is less than Jack's free patreon money for doing fuck all.

Thank god I'm BUSY all day & cant keep up with this fool or I swear I would go off pop!!!

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I *think* it is to do with her recent love and support of Corbyn, so this has annoyed some of the Jewish community due to the allegations of Corbyn's anti semitism.

Jack being excluded from that letter and JO taking her place is just fucking brilliant.
She seriously can't keep claiming she is working with MR can she? When he literally never acknowledges her. Never. It is just getting so mortifying 😂
FYI Jack you might wanna take his name outta your mouth cos this ain’t it ...

• Haha

girolle

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who looks at those staged photographs and practically eviscerates my innards through cringe and second-hand embarrassment?

• Haha
  • Heart