Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to “summarise”, it appears that Jack ‘rona Monroe has been faking having coronavirus by repurposing the real COVID symptoms her bubble/housemate, Louisa Compton (Head of Channel 4 news) described yesterday in a Sunday Times article misleadingly subbed as new mutant variant coronavirus, over a period of 10 days, and calling it long COVID, which it could never be even if she was telling the truth, because of the timescales involved in this latest catastrophic lie — and neither Louisa Compton nor Jack Monroe come out of this looking good, coronavirus or not.

And therefore in order to try and salvage some kind of reputation as anything other than a liar and a faker and a grifter and a thief of winter fuel benefits, Jack rona Monroe has now deleted all of her Twitter history for the third time this year, including previously pinned tweets re Marcus Rashford who has never lied about the poverty of his upbringing and his continuing desire to help others, unlike Jack rona Monroe; and an unlikely but well paid partnership with Del Monte who sell overpriced tinned fruit and have an unsatisfactory past I can’t remember ... apartheid ... workers’ rights I think? And of course a new column in the right wing Daily Express, Carole Malone is away - hopefully not rona-related. These are well paid but yet... rattle of tip jar, non fulfilment of Patreon commitments continues.

These tweet deletes, for which she was admonished by the judge in the libel case against right wing columnist Katie Hopkins, are very damaging to the integrity of absolutely anything she says. Who knows whether to believe she has Corona virus but still knowingly went shopping in a Tier 4 area; or is lying about having had coronavirus so it’s ok to go to the chippy and the newsagent to buy copies of her right wing newspaper column? And what about Channel 4 Head of News Louisa Compton who has had a positive test for coronavirus, and who may or may not live with Jack Monroe or may have continued travelling around a Tier 4 area spreading the COVID. And all this with a small boy in the house and seven slow cookers slow cooking kippers for Christmas dinner as they are delicious although ... although suddenly she is now saying that she lost sense of smell and taste weeks ago although no matter what she cannot have long COVID?

gosh. It just doesn’t add up, whichever way you look at it...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
I wonder when she will be well enough to post the Patreon postcards people have paid for. Or does her Corona not allow post offices, only chip shops that sell chips that never go cold.

ps amazing detective work @Harrybosch I wonder if she is (Twitter) famous enough for normal people to care.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Hello new Frauen

I think there’s an influx of you here due to the (long)-Covid-chaos caused by Jack Monroe, so here’s a recap of the timeline. Buckle up, buttercups.

On December 27, Jack Monroe strongly implies that she has long Covid-19. She never explicitly states it in her first tweet of many (https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-123-carole-malone-is-away.12746/page-2#post-3298683) but soon also starts asking the #LongCovidCommunity for help.

If we take this at face value, she would have had Covid-19 since somewhere between October 4 and November 1 (it is generally accepted that you have to have had symptoms for 8 – 12 weeks before you get diagnosed with long COVID-19).

October takes us back to the heady days of krishmateday, when she tried to instigate a pile on on Krishnan Guru-Murthy to demonstrate her particular brand of #bekind https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-93-i-cant-believe-shes-no-butter.10498/page-9#post-2696141

It also is in the heyday of her £20 shop, where she merrily scampers off to Asda multiple times a day to spend £20 on lard. It is clear from her extensive tweeting that she has no symptoms and is not self-isolating. One can only conclude she didn’t have Covid-19 THEN.

BUT, things are different NOW. She clarified yesterday (December 27) that her symptoms started three weeks ago. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-123-carole-malone-is-away.12746/page-2#post-3298774

This is alarming, as that would take us to somewhere between December 6 and December 13. Yet, in that time period she went to an important meeting dressed as a school boy https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-115-i-cant-work-out-the-timeline.11971/page-31#post-3116302

She foraged for mushrooms in her local Tesco https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-116-burger-and-lies.12066/page-27#post-3144106

And she bought three copies of the Daily Express, as any respectable left-winger would https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-117-exit-through-the-grift-slop.12181/page-13#post-3161558

The last two actions also seem to coincide with her Bubble Buddy (BB) Louisa Compton, Head of Channel 4 News being symptomatic and self-isolating in JM’s rented bungalow. A full timeline of that shitshow can be found here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-123-carole-malone-is-away.12746/#post-3298567

When some of her followers started questioning the timeline of her illness, Jack Monroe, ex-girlfriend of Louisa Compton and Covid-19 sufferer, went on a mass tweet delete spree.

Now, new Frauen, here’s a pop-quiz

Did Jack Monroe ...
  • break Covid rules (repeatedly)
  • contract Covid-19 in October
  • never have Covid-19
  • lie, lie and lie some more?
Answers on a beige postcard please.
Now this is forensic!!! Wow! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I’d read a whole book of this. It would be like “choose your own adventure“ for Frauen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If you're a fan of shameless weirdo liars being unmasked and are on Instagram can I suggest catching up on the Hilaria Baldwin story? It's a wild ride people!

Tracey Morrissey's Instagram has the stories as a highlight. Reminded me of the fine work done here by the Fraus. It is NUTS.
Crazy! I remain astounded that when people are called out in a lie they still can’t admit it *cough*JM*cough*

Reactions: 33
Jack Monroe, poverty campaigner, cook, former food bank user, Express columnist, who gives away free recipes. May not have had covid 19, corona virus or long covid.

However Louisa Compton, head of channel 4 news does have covid 19

She may have picked it up from someone in her social bubble.

Is that right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Wow, you lot have been very busy overnight,

Am I to assume that we can now refer to this as "a chaos" by Jack Mon"rona"

And Ruby Tandoh appears to have come over to the dark side with her tweet pointing out that Jack didn't have "long COVID".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
well... that was quite the morning grunk! 🥴

insert paragraph about how budget smol pixie Jack Monroe and her gal pal Louisa Compton may or not have had covid 19, long or otherwise. all the while yomping about everywhere while in tier 4

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm still catching up (and currently self isolating with nothing but a dinner of 12 mini Yorkshire puddings with a side of duck spring rolls to look forward to).

But Fraus, unfortunately we must come to peace with the fact JM will never, ever, ever, stop talking about long covid. The dreadful recipes she will create because of it, how it's going to affect her ability to meet every deadline, how it will impact her mental health and all her other physical conditions etc etc. We must brace ourselves for this being the new normal.

• Sad
  • Haha
Evidence wise we have the Express article as well, specifically the JO apology section. It was published on 26 December yet in it she references two week illness and says she spent her Covid experience knitting and watching JO programmes, and that she is over the worst of the illness now. This changes the timeline a bit as the article was not written on 26 December - I am assuming it would have been submitted on Christmas eve at the latest which would bring us back to Dec 10 for the beginning of a two week illness. Tweets prior to Dec 13 now deleted but instagram has posts on Tesco reduced items on 10 and 11 December. Edit to insert image.

IMG_20201228_102527.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Wow, you lot have been very busy overnight,

Am I to assume that we can now refer to this as "a chaos" by Jack Mon"rona"

And Ruby Tandoh appears to have come over to the dark side with her tweet pointing out that Jack didn't have "long COVID".
Ooh, can’t see Ruby’s Tweet. What did she say?

Reactions: 18
Mr Blurst is a diehard liverpool supporter but over a meal with friends in the summer I got drunk and apparently went on about how much I fancied Jurgen Klopp the whole night (i couldn't care less about football) and apparently i made the atmosphere very weird because I wouldn't drop it
On a grunk but this literally made me laugh out loud, thank(space)you for being so great!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.