Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course @Veronicaaa beat me to it.

Writing it all out and looking through all the tweets made me realise that I'm as sure as I'll ever be that they were living in the same bungalow since December 10 (or before). JM makes multiple references to three people and adultSSSSS in the house. Her cryptic tweets when she first announces that they have to self-isolate because of SB's teacher, but then it becomes apparent there is another reason also fits perfectly in the timeline. Said reason being that at the point of the teacher tweet, BB had been self-isolating for 4 days and is waiting for a test results and JM and SB should have stayed at home.

Reactions: 51
She's utterly shameless. How can she say she's having ~frustrating relapses~ of something she's had for 10 days?
ETA I've also come to the same conclusion as @Harrybosch and totally believe that Louisa and Jack have been living at Jack's since the 10th at least. They're trying to be sneaky about it to avoid any criticism.

• Angry
Reactions: 72
She's had long Covid since December 19. A real feat, given she only got it in the first place between December 15 and 17. She's now a full 10-12 days after her first symptoms appeared, which I think is def the longest anyone has suffered with this terrible virus. Get Whitty out to her STAT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Post viral fatigue is real because Louisa just mentioned it so better catch up eh Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thanks so much for the support everyone, it made me feel a lot better. I’ve got my son home and he doesn’t even seem to realise there was an issue which is great. Things had been building for a while and he was insisting on taking him for a family Christmas lunch he previously said didn’t matter. I ended up changing my family’s plans for this and invited him in before they left and gave him and his older daughter Christmas gifts only to be texted later that afternoon how much he hates me and I wouldn’t be getting my son back the next day like we had arranged. Sorry I can’t seem to do a spoiler off topic thingy on my phone!! He has my son quite a bit but has never taken any responsibility for school, activities, friends, medical, but is very demanding about his “rights as a father”. We also have a younger child which makes it even more stressful. I know it will be extremely difficult but I will need to start formal arrangements to cover myself if something like this happens again and set clear boundaries. Sorry for rambling and thanks again for the support.
Anyway I really for the life of me can’t understand the Jack/Louisa thing. Any fraus with an interest in psychoanalysis? We know Jack has extreme parental issues but why would a successful news producer put her career at risk and look the other way in the face of so many obvious, dangerous lies?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Thanks so much for the support everyone, it made me feel a lot better. I’ve got my son home and he doesn’t even seem to realise there was an issue which is great. Things had been building for a while and he was insisting on taking him for a family Christmas lunch he previously said didn’t matter. I ended up changing my family’s plans for this and invited him in before they left and gave him and his older daughter Christmas gifts only to be texted later that afternoon how much he hates me and I wouldn’t be getting my son back the next day like we had arranged. Sorry I can’t seem to do a spoiler off topic thingy on my phone!! He has my son quite a bit but has never taken any responsibility for school, activities, friends, medical, but is very demanding about his “rights as a father”. We also have a younger child which makes it even more stressful. I know it will be extremely difficult but I will need to start formal arrangements to cover myself if something like this happens again and set clear boundaries. Sorry for rambling and thanks again for the support.
Anyway I really for the life of me can’t understand the Jack/Louisa thing. Any fraus with an interest in psychoanalysis? We know Jack has extreme parental issues but why would a successful news producer put her career at risk and look the other way in the face of so many obvious, dangerous lies?
Oh, that's the best news! I've been thinking about you. So glad your son is back with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her 'post-viral fatigue' is her golden ticket to ensure she doesn't have to fulfil Patreon subscriptions either.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
B7FE8282-7B78-4150-BA95-35875AA19AB5.jpeg

Is this new? I don’t recall this tale of woe before? Horrifying if real, obviously, but I reckon it’d have been wheeled out before?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.