Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This'll give her a nice little dopamine hit. I foresee a butter-free chaos.
And she'll dig an even bigger hole for herself. Krishnan's right, he's not the enemy, and any more time spent on his tweet is just diverting from the issue.

Reactions: 41
I wonder if there'll be an "I don't remember what I said but I was a dick now leave me alone you vultures I have Tourettes" confessional frenzy later

I mean doesn't "the government should do it" negate Jack's whole professional shtick?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Her 20 quid shop has really backfired, people will now pluck Jack out of the air as an example on why 20 is supposedly enough. For example, like: "Jack Monroe has proven on several occasions that you can do enough with just 20 pounds, enough that she can go back for a second trip! So much food she is carrying home. It's all about budgeting". What many twitter readers don't realise is that this 20 quid shop isn't feeding a family, it is feeding a small person some rations, and that JM is living off her pre-stocked cupboards and Ocado orders. Her 20 quid shop is FAKE NEWS. Cretin.
She is also not washing, using the toilet or washing up. Nor cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, doing any laundry.

• Heart
She's just retweeted her Krishnan tweet because of course

View attachment 284084
She wasn't saying no to the charitable foodbank that supported her back in the day. She should have said, "no, I don't want your free food, it is the government's job to feed me and my child. It is what I paid my taxes for whilst I was at work". But she didn't.

She took charity when she needed it, but is advocating denying others the opportunity of charity when they need it. All for an ideological and political battle.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I wonder if there'll be an "I don't remember what I said but I was a dick now leave me alone you vultures I have Tourettes" confessional frenzy later

I mean doesn't "the government should do it" negate Jack's whole professional shtick?
"I have Tourettes" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Krishnan is a national treasure. She’s a bleeping fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know this is a teeny thing to pick up on but the way she calls KGM 'mate' really annoys me!

• Heart
I know this is a teeny thing to pick up on but the way she calls KGM 'mate' really annoys me!
This whole thing must be very embarrassing for Louisa 'Head of News and Current Affairs at Channel 4' Compton.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
She wasn't saying no to the charitable foodbank that supported her back in the day. She should have said, "no, I don't want your free food, it is the government's job to feed me and my child. It is what I paid my taxes for whilst I was at work". But she didn't.

She took charity when she needed it, but is advocating denying others the opportunity of charity when they need it. All for an ideological and political battle.
Her antics have annoyed me or made me incredulous in the past, I think this is the first time I’ve felt actual pure disgust for her though. She’s turned my stomach, vile creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her 20 quid shop has really backfired, people will now pluck Jack out of the air as an example on why 20 is supposedly enough. For example, like: "Jack Monroe has proven on several occasions that you can do enough with just 20 pounds, enough that she can go back for a second trip! So much food she is carrying home. It's all about budgeting".
Exactly this, how she didn’t have the foresight to see this but did see the rise of the far right before anyone else is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️
she is despicable.

Im actually fuming about the things she comes out with, she keeps trying to portray herself as some kind of hero of the poor when in actuality she’s the biggest threat.
There is a lot of us who think the government could / should do more but in the meantime those of us that can give where we can to help our communities. So what happens if the government steadfastly refuse to and we all stop giving, there isn’t any winners in that scenario.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This whole thing must be very embarrassing for Louisa 'Head of News and Current Affairs at Channel 4' Compton.
Serves her right if they're still involved. She knows what type of creature Jack is. She deserves to be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.