Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies Fraus but thanks everyone for linking. I think JM might have competition from Hilaria in the batshit crazy stakes. I just keep thinking, why didn't her parents say anything? Why didn't people who know her say anything?

Or is it a similar thing to Jack where nobody wants to raise their head above the parapet?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Thank(space)you @Harrybosch for your excellent summary of JM’s ‘rona journey.

She could be such a force for good with her connections and poverty backstory - whatever we think of that, she’s perceived as a ‘survivor’ of poverty. Unfortunately, she goes too far and living in her media bubble, has spectacularly failed to grasp what a tit year 2020 has been for many people. Her TV exec ex has commissioned enough documentaries about it - you’d think she’d twig! Her focus is always on herself though and the next money making scheme.

So many have really suffered during 2020. The ‘rona as she cheekily calls it (she’s such a scamp 🙄) has left death, real long-term illness, disability and crippling mental health issues in its wake. Thousands have lost their jobs or are living on reduced furlough pay, and there’s also the UC duck-up.

What’s she been doing? Dicking about on Twitter, posting fantasy £20 shops, pissing off some dinner ladies whilst ‘cooking’ with the lovely Marcus Rashford and making a few quid from Del Monte and awful Daily Express features (with a couple of £10k charitable donations - mustn’t forget those). She has to make a living - no one would deny her that but be professional about it. Step away from Twitter.

Feel better now I’ve had me rant and now I’m off to make a curry NOT a JM recipe though 😬

Have a nice day everyone. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm so crap at Internet that when I Google "Louisa Compton head of channel 4 news covid long covid with Jack Monroe, I just get "is Compton still a dangerous city?" :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
One of the people who liked this tweet is the commercial editor at the Mail Online.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 10.52.14.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
View attachment 362006
Ok, who remembers the scene from Blackadder? “Baldrick, have you no idea what ’irony’ is? Baldrick: Yes, it's like ’goldy’ and ’bronzy‘ only it's made out of iron.”
Oh I bleeping love this. She's deleted all her tweets from pre December 13 so she thinks this is chef's kiss / mic drop / checkmate squiggles.

She's probably rubbing her hands in GLEE at how clever she's been. One problem is her yellow sticker obsession. They place her in various supermarkets on the days when she was "secretly isolating". "Oh but those posts were from a few days earlier, I don't advertise everything I do on instagram / facebook." Piss off.

Just admit you lied Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
In all this discussion of what Ruby Tandoh did or did not tweet or follow, I scrolled through her timeline and found this from August, advice sadly not heeded:

(Heeded not needed)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Woke up this morning and was half convinced I’d dreamed the antics on here last night 😂 I may have to read it over again, what larks!

I’m really looking forward to seeing whether she actually can lie/explain her way out of this one now that a few squiggles are pointing out the inconsistencies. The biggest is that she hasn’t been able to taste anything, despite declaring all the food she made/went out to forage over the Christmas period was great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m coming from the past, so I do apologise if this has already been FORENSICALLY examined, but having seen the tweet about isolating prior to 14th Dec I thought I’d scroll back to see if this was the case. No tweets before 14th Dec?? Or is this just my phone doing a chaos?

Reactions: 22
THIS WAS THE 12th YOU NINNY! And now she’s deleted it! Anyone else literally sitting on their hands due to strong crossover temptation?
Yes absolutely x
Seriously, all someone has to do is say ~you were in the newsagents buying 3 copies of the extremely leftwing Daily Express on Saturday the 12th*, so presumably you started isolating after that?~
*2 days after Louisa's Day 1, as evidenced in her twitter thread and the Sunday Times.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.