Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
Sometimes I genuinely worry I'll never be able to settle down with anyone because I can't imagine finding someone as attractive as Jack. 😂😂😂

That second picture is 😫😫😫😫😫😫
Just do what we've all done. Settle down with someone and resent them for not being as attractive as Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 28

smithybean329

Nobody believed the poor girl who came on here yday and said she saw him, even said what he was wearing and now look, photos haha

I love winter wonderland but it’s so expensive. Wouldn’t bother them, obvs 🤣

Bet he’s only wearing the mask to disguise himself a bit though.
sash could have been more disguised if she wasn’t walking around with designer names all over her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

12345678910amah

Who lives in London Jack might be at wonder wonderland witch sash someone go Jack hunting
Can confirm he’s there! With Sasha and his family. They walked in the exit (apparently also the VIP entrance???) at about 7pm as we walked out! Was wearing a white puffa and jeans similar to what he was wearing in the sports direct ad. He was walking like 2 metres infront of everyone else though 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
the tattoo could be of my fucking dad, I don't care I'm still getting down to work on that pole
i always think about this tweet when his thigh tattoo is mentioned 😂
6E8CE072-23B9-4085-B151-F3BFAA7A2B20.jpeg

in an alternate universe if i had to choose between Jack and John, i would defo go for John without hesitation

• Haha
Reactions: 25

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
Some throwbacks of Jack - he looks like a lost member of One Direction in some of these 😂
Younger me would of 100% shagged him somewhere on a night out, cried when he didn’t message me after it, moved on when he ghosted me then gone back to his at 4am 3 weeks later when he texted me “you up?” Which we all know is basically bellend language for I haven’t managed to pull, I know I’ve ignored you but I need a fuck” and in the end, I’d regret fuck all. None of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jen667

VIP Member
Sash is in Paris and wearing a beret! Bless her. At least she held off from onions around her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think he slicks it back for big occasions, and that's kind of how I see him when it's like that...like, this is Jack making an effort, or dressed up.
Screenshot_20211216_162052.jpg

Screenshot_20211216_162257.jpg

Hairband Jack is a little more casual. Neat and tidy but practical, low maintenance.
Screenshot_20211216_162625.jpg

Screenshot_20211216_163026.jpg

But sometimes even with the hairband it gets a little untidy, and we can allow that too:
Screenshot_20211216_163804.jpg

Screenshot_20211216_164127.jpg

And without the hairband we get a nice effortlessly dishevelled look:
Screenshot_20211216_163240.jpg

Like most on here, I prefer his hair dark, with fewer highlights. But when he really committed to the blond, I'm not going to lie, this worked for him:
Screenshot_20211216_164351.jpg

Screenshot_20211216_164632.jpg

Also, braid Jack. I love braid Jack. I would marry braid Jack and spend the rest of my life doing his braid for him.
Screenshot_20211216_165043.jpg

Screenshot_20211216_165222.jpg

Screenshot_20211216_165330.jpg

Long story short, Jack's hair is glorious.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

spilldatea

VIP Member
thread 7 was wild, closely followed by the thread where he made the mode to city. first time i’ve ever been part of a collective meltdown over someone i don’t know getting a new job 🤷🏻‍♀️

the true icon of thread 7 was the poster who asked if he had pubes. i’ve honestly never laughed so hard in all my life. when i say i was CRYING laughing because we was all like what does he order from nando’s and she pops up like WHAT ARE HIS PUBES LIKE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Jacks free, Sash is on the way to Paris.
Lets go on a Jack hunt 😍😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19