Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him, but his tattoos are soooo weird. I'm sure I read somewhere that the old man on his thigh is like some old Barnsley player, or his old football coach or something.
I thought it was Mrs Doubtfire when i first saw it 😂 plus all the other ones dedicated to his ex, i am willing to look past that fuckery in order for him to ruin me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love him, but his tattoos are soooo weird. I'm sure I read somewhere that the old man on his thigh is like some old Barnsley player, or his old football coach or something.
I mean won't matter when I sitting on his thigh. I'm sure one is his grandad or nan. We'll there gonna see something leaking from my 🐱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
the tattoo could be of my bleeping dad, I don't care I'm still getting down to work on that pole

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion - but John just doesn’t do it for me! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🙈

i just can’t see past Jacks face, arse, thighs, bulge, hair, Adam’s apple …….Etc etc
In a hypothetical world in which everyone's single, I'm hot and we all move in the same circles, I'd go on a date with John. And if he wears a half-decent outfit, carries a conversation and maybe makes me laugh a couple of times, I'll probably go home with him.

No such caveats for Jack. Any place, any time, any hideous fashion choices....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In a hypothetical world in which everyone's single, I'm hot and we all move in the same circles, I'd go on a date with John. And if he wears a half-decent outfit, carries a conversation and maybe makes me laugh a couple of times, I'll probably go home with him.

No such caveats for Jack. Any place, any time, any hideous fashion choices....
hahaaa exactly!
Jack could have me any way, anywhere any time. I can see past his dodgy outfits because they would be stripped off in no time 😳😅

the tattoo could be of my bleeping dad, I don't care I'm still getting down to work on that pole
i always think about this tweet when his thigh tattoo is mentioned 😂
6E8CE072-23B9-4085-B151-F3BFAA7A2B20.jpeg

in an alternate universe if i had to choose between Jack and John, i would defo go for John without hesitation

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i always think about this tweet when his thigh tattoo is mentioned 😂
View attachment 916952

in an alternate universe if i had to choose between Jack and John, i would defo go for John without hesitation
mate that's a BIG claim. I honestly don't know who I'd choose but I like to think I could have both at the same time

or just watch them two together

• Heart
I definitely feel like John would be more attentive to my needs in bed whereas Jack strikes me as his pleasure is the main priority 😅

I wanna rub my fanny on his thighs so bad! Tattoos or not!
He's got his grandmas nose thats for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
mate that's a BIG claim. I honestly don't know who I'd choose but I like to think I could have both at the same time

I definitely feel like John would be more attentive to my needs in bed whereas Jack strikes me as his pleasure is the main priority 😅

He's got his grandmas nose thats for sure 🤣
so true 😂 Jack must be a selfish piggie in bed, your oral receiving with him must be dated only for christmas and your birthday (if you are lucky)

• Haha

This is the safe option, no chance of disappointment.

NINTCHDBPICT000676947937 (1).jpg

Never getting over this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just xome in fro my work night out. I am sooooooo drunk. Tat picture of John with the baby and him reading the story hss fully killed me off I'm literally in bed crying right now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.