Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh if i did not know their background, they would seem like a normal couple on these pics… I mean I personally hate those fake cheesy couples who are glued together in public, making out every 2 minutes in front of everyone. Plus if I am with my family I am always less affectionate towards my bf.
They have spent 8 years together, we don’t see what is happening behind closed doors, but that is why people shouldn’t judge from these pics which show just a few seconds of their lives.

We could also assume he hates Kiera looking at these photos because he is barely in her company, didn’t even ride the rollercoaster with her 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If they had all worn mask the whole time, on top of being bundled up with hats and scarfs and big winter coats they wouldn’t have been recognised and got away with out being papped… it’s so busy that they could have gone under the radar if they wanted to.

Like this could be anyone at WW… everyone looks like a pile of clothes while there cause it’s freezing if you don’t want to be seen you won’t imo!!

F7FCD823-6509-4E3E-AC8F-13B507CBB739.jpeg

Wouldn’t be surprised if they wanted to be seen in a united front after the cheating stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also he looks absolutely fuming in this one it’s had me creasing 😂😂😂
3728FBC5-102E-4390-AC15-DAF542D9C55C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh if i did not know their background, they would seem like a normal couple on these pics… I mean I personally hate those fake cheesy couples who are glued together in public, making out every 2 minutes in front of everyone. Plus if I am with my family I am always less affectionate towards my bf.
They have spent 8 years together, we don’t see what is happening behind closed doors, but that is why people shouldn’t judge from these pics which show just a few seconds of their lives.

We could also assume he hates Kiera looking at these photos because he is barely in her company, didn’t even ride the rollercoaster with her 😅
We do not want that sensible, logical explanation around here 😂 what we want is to be told that they are on the rocks, he’s going to be newly single very soon so we can all ditch our partners move up north and wait our chance to become the next girl he cheats on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We do not want that sensible, logical explanation around here 😂 what we want is to be told that they are on the rocks, he’s going to be newly single very soon so we can all ditch our partners move up north and wait our chance to become the next girl he cheats on.
I don't think our chances are any different from when he's single. We know what he's like

If they had all worn mask the whole time, on top of being bundled up with hats and scarfs and big winter coats they wouldn’t have been recognised and got away with out being papped… it’s so busy that they could have gone under the radar if they wanted to.

Like this could be anyone at WW… everyone looks like a pile of clothes while there cause it’s freezing if you don’t want to be seen you won’t imo!!

Wouldn’t be surprised if they wanted to be seen in a united front after the cheating stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also he looks absolutely fuming in this one it’s had me creasing 😂😂😂
View attachment 914631
he looks annoyed that the paparazzi found them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nobody believed the poor girl who came on here yday and said she saw him, even said what he was wearing and now look, photos haha

I love winter wonderland but it’s so expensive. Wouldn’t bother them, obvs 🤣

Bet he’s only wearing the mask to disguise himself a bit though.
sash could have been more disguised if she wasn’t walking around with designer names all over her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sash said she was vlogging winter wonderland… will we finally see Jack in a vlog? Chances are slim but ya never know 😂
In her new you tube she said she’s going twice so she’ll probs vlog the one without him .. yknow because what would be more boring that Sasha drinking hot chocolate and getting her insta shots in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am watching City’s new video about Bernardo, his gf and their dog (super cuties😍)
These comments… Mr Krabs knows whats up😂
BDA2E4EB-EE81-4F2B-8CFA-6FAB137D8D21.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nobody believed the poor girl who came on here yday and said she saw him, even said what he was wearing and now look, photos haha

I love winter wonderland but it’s so expensive. Wouldn’t bother them, obvs 🤣

Bet he’s only wearing the mask to disguise himself a bit though.
sash could have been more disguised if she wasn’t walking around with designer names all over her
I thought this too, their outfits are both hardly incognito, they could have at least tried to blend in! 🙈

Reactions: 1
I am watching City’s new video about Bernardo, his gf and their dog (super cuties😍)
These comments… Mr Krabs knows whats up😂
View attachment 914668
I was just watching this!

Can you IMAGINE a Jack and Sasha version?! I'd love it.

On a separate note, John the dog is giving John the man some serious competition for the place of my favourite City John.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

On a separate note, John the dog is giving John the man some serious competition for the place of my favourite City John.

I love them!!!
In comparison, no brash showy clothes!
I love John ❤ And I love that he’s named after John Stones!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
(For those who CBA to watch vid) John the Dog was named after John Stones!

"He was named after John Stones, my big friend John Stones, because we're very close. I always told him that one day, if I have a dog, I will call him John."

Bernardo Silva continued, "It's actually a great name, we love it. It suits him, he's a beautiful boy."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jack with Hollie just melts me so much I love how close they are ❤

Reactions: 12

As a Frenchie slave owner myself, my heart is already taken by one, so this John must be my #1

Reactions: 2
we didn’t get one unfortunately! We were too thrown off guard that we saw him, by the time we had chance to react he’d gone!
Looks like everyone is eating their words who didn’t believe you hun…. You even described what he he was wearing….denial is a funny thing isn’t it?? I believed ya! 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like everyone is eating their words who didn’t believe you hun…. You even described what he he was wearing….denial is a funny thing isn’t it?? I believed ya! 😘😘
Exactly!!! It’s so bad that people bring gossip on here that we all want to know about and people instantly try and shut it down, it’s not nice

Reactions: 10
I think I said it thought it was unlikely 'cos of security issues. WRONG! Thanks for the gossip. I think we were all just stung after No-Pubes Gate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean tbf after the whole angelcake and dog Walker drama people are gonna be wary 😂 don’t think anyone was out right calling you a liar or anything they just wanted to see bae and make sure we weren’t being baited again 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a bit of banter on a gossip sight I’m sure we’re all old enough to handle it 👀 anyway we got some nice pics of bae looking all cosy out of it so it’s a win for everyone really isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.