Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Tealight

Oooh Pap pics of Jack and Sasha appearing yesterday and then TODAY Emily has unfollowed Jack on Insta 👀…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Vlog summary

-buys things from Zara
-eats alot of food in the hotel
-her hair looks very nice when she is getting ready in the hotel
-Hollie says hello and they have a chat
-no sightings of Jack at WW apart from possibly a brief glimpse on a ride
-Space NK send her a load of freebies
-Loreal send her a load of of freebies
-opens her advent calendars
-THE BOOK and anniversary sweets make a brief appearance
-they have more glasses and mugs than two people could ever need
-Skye is cute
-Her nails still upset me, but at least they are red for Christmas
-she talks very very quietly as she is getting ready to go to London, we therefore assume Jack is home
-she goes to London again for WW with her friends which looks much more enjoyable
-she goes back "home" to the Birmingham house before Paris

5/10, would not recommend

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I sit here eating biscuits thinking how the fuck do they run up and down that pitch for 90 minutes

The stamina they must all have in bed 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
why has that picture in the pink hoodie done things to me. just show us yr fkin willy
Someone could write an in depth analysis on why we are are having an extreme reaction to this photo, but I believe it is a combination of his ponytail, his tan, the possibility that he might just be wearing his pants, and that twattish expression on his face that altogether makes him look absolutely fucking INCREDIBLE

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
A40CF301-8BA2-482D-A174-779802D598E3.jpeg

must’ve been a quick trip to london because he’s in training this eve! love how happy he looks at training, hopefully he’s starting to properly settle in

• Heart
Reactions: 16

mutton

Tbh if i did not know their background, they would seem like a normal couple on these pics… I mean I personally hate those fake cheesy couples who are glued together in public, making out every 2 minutes in front of everyone. Plus if I am with my family I am always less affectionate towards my bf.
They have spent 8 years together, we don’t see what is happening behind closed doors, but that is why people shouldn’t judge from these pics which show just a few seconds of their lives.

We could also assume he hates Kiera looking at these photos because he is barely in her company, didn’t even ride the rollercoaster with her 😅
We do not want that sensible, logical explanation around here 😂 what we want is to be told that they are on the rocks, he’s going to be newly single very soon so we can all ditch our partners move up north and wait our chance to become the next girl he cheats on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16