Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she loves Hollie after being in her life for so many years, I don’t don’t think she’s pretending just to make Jack stay with her 🤣
Of course in that sense there's no pretending. What I mean is having her in her vlog for a bit of time hollie talking quite a bit when she's never done it before just comes across fake to me. And jack still wint even acknowledge sasha hence why it seems fake to me.

I mean I'm sure it isn't it just sasha wanting to be public and is trying everything to make that happen.

I’m pretty sure she loves Hollie after being in her life for so many years, I don’t don’t think she’s pretending just to make Jack stay with her 🤣
My thoughts too.

For me, Sasha's relationship with Jack's family are the one of the main reason he hasn't called it all off. I know we joke about her being the cousin but I do think that is what their relationship has evolved into for him, maybe even them both.

Reactions: 4
he’s mentioned girlfriend twice since the emily thing came out he’s deffo doing it on purpose or maybe been told…

was it @cornflower with the great title suggestions last time? 😂

Reactions: 5
These were mine this time around but they aren’t the best…… he’s being a bit stale for us to come up with exciting titles ain’t it? 😂

Jack Grealish #26 - Never mind friendship dump, how about a friendship hump

Jack Grealish #26 - Walking in a winter wonderland with anyone but his “girlfriend”

Reactions: 3
he’s mentioned girlfriend twice since the emily thing came out he’s deffo doing it on purpose or maybe been told…

was it @cornflower with the great title suggestions last time? 😂
Nope I was the one who was falsely crowned as the winner when there were two posters with higher-voted suggestions than mine! 😂 This was for the last thread

Sorry to screenshot but C&P is a ballache on the blower, I don’t think it was mentioned that @Jen667 actually won in the end, so credit where credit’s due!

93D981F6-4AA5-407F-BB9D-86A340A11B7F.jpeg
316F7B31-B604-455C-84C8-12710BAD9446.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Nope I was the one who was falsely crowned as the winner when there were two posters with higher-voted suggestions than mine! 😂 This was for the last thread

Sorry to screenshot but C&P is a ballache on the blower, I don’t think it was mentioned that @Jen667 actually won in the end, so credit where credit’s due!

View attachment 930680View attachment 930681
Please can it be the top one “shagger of the year” 😂😂😂😂 or the third one

Reactions: 4
I find their relationship a joke but you can’t deny he has claimed her twice in public interviews when he hasn’t needed to. So something has definitely changed, he’s gone out of his way there to drop her in the convo when he could of avoided it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.