Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone has said this before but a character from ted lasso (Jamie Tarrt) reminds me so much of jack. There is no way that they didn’t model (just looks) off of jack
I remember reading that the guy who plays him took a lot of Inspo from jack

Reactions: 4
Yes, this! He is obviously so desperate for a goal and while he has netted some brilliant goals, he's not a striker by any means!
He's a player that breaks up defences and makes opportunities. When you look at his statistics for passing and tackles, he's actually doing ok but people only seem to think that goals count.
Don’t say ur leaving ur fic like that I need to see them argue

Reactions: 6
I am absolutely here for bad Jack, I fancy him way more than Laura's Jack and I didn't think that was possible.
Tell me about it I want chela to get angry at him and he get really angry at her and the have a massive argument I would definitely argue back with Jack grealish

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I genuinely worry I'll never be able to settle down with anyone because I can't imagine finding someone as attractive as Jack. 😂😂😂

That second picture is 😫😫😫😫😫😫
Just do what we've all done. Settle down with someone and resent them for not being as attractive as Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The argument will come, but look, they've got to win the playoffs - and then they'll argue then jack Huff's off on that massive bender innit! 😉

Reactions: 4
The argument will come, but look, they've got to win the playoffs - and then they'll argue then jack Huff's off on that massive bender innit! 😉
is this your story? bc if it is HELL I love it! Pls tell me you´re updating again soon 🙏 I literally wake up in the middle of the night to see if you updated lol. Btw has anyone got any good Chilly, Mason, Jack or Jesse stories? Especially Chilly ones

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.