Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some throwbacks of Jack - he looks like a lost member of One Direction in some of these 😂
Younger me would of 100% shagged him somewhere on a night out, cried when he didn’t message me after it, moved on when he ghosted me then gone back to his at 4am 3 weeks later when he texted me “you up?” Which we all know is basically bellend language for I haven’t managed to pull, I know I’ve ignored you but I need a duck” and in the end, I’d regret duck all. None of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Younger me would of 100% shagged him somewhere on a night out, cried when he didn’t message me after it, moved on when he ghosted me then gone back to his at 4am 3 weeks later when he texted me “you up?” Which we all know is basically bellend language for I haven’t managed to pull, I know I’ve ignored you but I need a duck” and in the end, I’d regret duck all. None of it.
yeh see i still fall for this even at my big age

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack could get away with anything with me, and i would always keep crawling back for more.

Reactions: 2
Here’s another one…..I’ll stop now I promise 🤣🤣🤣

I find young chavvy Jack so endearingly lame! The video of him & Chilly dancing when they’re all young and terribly dressed (some things never change) is adorable. I 100% would’ve snogged him (and the rest) and my friends would’ve tried to stop me but their pleas would’ve fallen on deaf ears. Sorry for posting more young Jack, but… 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jack could get away with anything with me, and i would always keep crawling back for more.
I’m not sure there’s anything he could do to actually put us off. The Jack dick sand is deep at this point, we’ve all got deck chairs, ain’t leaving any time soon 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I find young chavvy Jack so endearingly lame! The video of him & Chilly dancing when they’re all young and terribly dressed (some things never change) is adorable. I 100% would’ve snogged him (and the rest) and my friends would’ve tried to stop me but their pleas would’ve fallen on deaf ears. Sorry for posting more young Jack, but… 😍
Is that sashas laugh at the end?

😂 😂 😂 the second hand embarrassment every time I watch that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love this video, the guys not afraid of being a bit silly and just doesn't seem to give a tit. Clearly age and alcohol play a part but he just seems fun....when sashas not around 🤣

Reactions: 6
no it's my laugh, I recorded this video half an hour before bleeping Chilly off and getting a taxi back to Jack's so he could show me some more of his moves

(I've no idea!)
Nope you didn't let chilly finger you. Then nails 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A40CF301-8BA2-482D-A174-779802D598E3.jpeg

must’ve been a quick trip to london because he’s in training this eve! love how happy he looks at training, hopefully he’s starting to properly settle in

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love this video, the guys not afraid of being a bit silly and just doesn't seem to give a tit. Clearly age and alcohol play a part but he just seems fun....when sashas not around 🤣
I've had borderline ick lately, and weirdly Young Jack is bringing me back 😂 I can't resist someone who's up for making a fool of themselves, it's such an attractive quality!
Nope you didn't let chilly finger you. Then nails 🤢
no I bloody didn't! I meant I got rid of him and took Jack home 😆 John joined us later on 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.