Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
according to sky sports Pep is happy with Jacks performances so far. If only the City fans felt the same way Twitter is always hating on him 😢
Pep know what he bought and for that purpuse Jack has been ok. Not brilliant but not bad. I think a lot of people want to take Jack down and scream flop, bitter Villafans, random guys who hates the attention he gets from women and the fact that he is the most expensive english player, with that comes hate. Jack is 26 which is not young for a baller, he has not been in the national team for long and never played in Europe before City so I think this first season is tiresome for him. A new fast one-touch way of playing like Pep wants it, two games a week instead of one and no holiday during international breaks. At least twice the work he is used to.

Reactions: 6
according to sky sports Pep is happy with Jacks performances so far. If only the City fans felt the same way Twitter is always hating on him 😢
Been to multiple games Jack always gets a warm response from the crowd and never heard anyone in the crowd say anything bad about him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Twitters just full of knobs looking for a reaction who know duck all about football anyway tbh. Any normal and genuine city fan knows there’s great things to come for jack and are aware he’s still settling in 🤷🏻‍♀️ Football twitter is famously known for being full of shite. They deffo don’t speak for actual city fans 👍🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been to multiple games Jack always gets a warm response from the crowd and never heard anyone in the crowd say anything bad about him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Twitters just full of knobs looking for a reaction who know duck all about football anyway tbh. Any normal and genuine city fan knows there’s great things to come for jack and are aware he’s still settling in 🤷🏻‍♀️ Football twitter is famously known for being full of shite. They deffo don’t speak for actual city fans 👍🏻😂
the only thing i’ve ever heard someone say in the stands is ‘pull ya socks up’ (caught it on camera as well) and everyone laughed. he’s very much adored by the fans, you see so many little kids with headbands on it’s actually adorable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
the only thing i’ve ever heard someone say in the stands is ‘pull ya socks up’ (caught it on camera as well) and everyone laughed. he’s very much adored by the fans, you see so many little kids with headbands on it’s actually adorable.
100% this!!!! Not sure why Twitter apparently represents us all but I’ve never heard any bad words about him from any actual city fans even when he’s missed chances or lost the ball🤔 gets one of the loudest cheers when he comes on too. Hmmmm but what would we know 😉

Reactions: 2
There’s a fair few people having jabs about jack on blue moon, and on villa talk. However, these people are not representative of the entire fan base of either of those clubs. It really isn’t fair to be negative about either fan base and tar them across the board. There are always bad apples in cart no matter what. It’s how some people seem to find their happiness, in being complete and utter dickheads.

He absolutely will come good in the end. No doubt 💙

Reactions: 5
People love to talk about the price tag as though it was decided by him. That expectation can't be helping him either, but I'm sure he will get out of his head and come good

He just needs to keep his dick out of the press (unless it's because he's shagged one of us) as that's just giving people more ammo.

Reactions: 3
Some of them are proper savage it’s hilarious 🤣 it’s like how they call him Greal-hiss on villa talk now because apparently he’s a snake 😭😂
He's a snake to Irish fans too :ROFLMAO:

The twitter fandom is full of trolls or accounts who want the most retweets - they will say anything for likes.

• Haha
Sash is in Paris and wearing a beret! Bless her. At least she held off from onions around her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this chapter actually made my blood boil you know… i need chelsea to duck him off
I want her to crash his dreams and have it out with him before the play off and hurt him like he hurt her infeemlike I can’t sweep before I know what happens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.