Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Yeah, it's so weird seeing him with Sasha.

If he was just not an affectionate guy I think I'd get it. Some people don't do PDA and that's fine.

But then you see him with his family (or his friends, or his teammates, or people he meets in bars, or random children who ask for his shirt...) and you can see he's a physically affectionate person.

And then with Sasha there's so much physical space between them, and neither of them seem particularly happy to be together... Even if there's no touching you'd expect eye contact and smiles or something.

Reactions: 15

mutton

Just from that tiny snippet of the convo you showed us I’m seeing not one but a bunting of red flags 😂

• Haha

TinkerbellTee

Braid Jack is just the ultimate SEX god for me. The way he just does not give a fuck what anyone thinks about him is sexy as fuck, coz we all know he probs would have got some stick for that in the changing room!!

spilldatea

VIP Member
he looks like a totally different player on the pitch today. dangerous and direct. hopefully it’s starting to click for him now and what he’s picked up in training is starting to pay off. he’s playing exceptionally well this evening.

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
four pages to catch up on - thought a new scandal had come out but no…everyone is trying to decipher what his friendship bracelets say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

please girls never change i am howling at how much investigative work has gone into this new mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lmj21

A43762F5-E7BB-4AEB-98F9-A08131797653.jpeg

Someone I know works for Sports Direct and has just posted they’ve got this………
Tattlers it’s only a Jack Grealish bastard duvet!!!!
Fuck me!!!
Santa bring me this!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

L.rose98

At the end he gave a young girl his shirt and she sniffed it! 🤣Wonder what it smelt like afterwards...🤪🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion - but John just doesn’t do it for me! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🙈

i just can’t see past Jacks face, arse, thighs, bulge, hair, Adam’s apple …….Etc etc
In a hypothetical world in which everyone's single, I'm hot and we all move in the same circles, I'd go on a date with John. And if he wears a half-decent outfit, carries a conversation and maybe makes me laugh a couple of times, I'll probably go home with him.

No such caveats for Jack. Any place, any time, any hideous fashion choices....

• Haha
  • Heart

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Someone please make a gif of Pep spanking Jack’s arse with such an intensity… he could have easily broken his hand on that massive hill of muscles🥵

Also my crush on Ruben is growing day by day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14