Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, donโ€™t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine it ends up being matty cash he sets you up with ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
wouldnโ€™t complain though!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but apparently heโ€™s got good relations with their managers ๐Ÿ˜‚ he literally said: โ€œI have good relations with their managers, I'm sure we could make a deal one way or anotherโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ do we believe him?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
guys this is getting out of hand with him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he now asked me if I want to get pregnant with one of them๐Ÿ˜‚

Why is he offering you other men as he is trying to chat you up ๐Ÿคฃ
he said Iโ€™d date him but heโ€™s gonna let me shag Mason or Jack but only them๐Ÿ˜‚ celebrities are fine for him but random guys no๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
worst performance in a city shirt to date. think his confidence has taken a battering and he needs a couple assists/goals to get back on track. looked scared to make a mistake imo. that miss was awful and i bet heโ€™s fuming about it bless him. heโ€™ll no doubt get a lot of stick about his performance as well but i think this time next year weโ€™ll be thanking our lucky stars we signed him.
He shouldn't be too hard on himself, Wolves never really let City play.

guys this is getting out of hand with him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he now asked me if I want to get pregnant with one of them๐Ÿ˜‚
Well that escalated quickly ๐Ÿ˜‚

he said Iโ€™d date him but heโ€™s gonna let me shag Mason or Jack but only them๐Ÿ˜‚ celebrities are fine for him but random guys no๐Ÿ˜‚
Well if your getting pregnant then you should be aloud to shag john stones as well then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well if your getting pregnant then you should be aloud to shag john stones as well then.
yeah let me try the whole england team ๐Ÿ˜‚ heยดs now talking about joining them both ๐Ÿ˜‚ this is getting out of hands

he said theyยดre gonna take turns๐Ÿ˜‚ oh lord what have I got myself into๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yes! Guys serious question, if you talk to a guy and you both like each other but youโ€™re not in a relationship yet, would you be okey with him shagging other girls?๐Ÿค”
i mean absolutely not, HOWEVER if he had an opportunity to shag like rihannaโ€ฆ. canโ€™t be mad ennit

• Haha
i mean absolutely not, HOWEVER if he had an opportunity to shag like rihannaโ€ฆ. canโ€™t be mad ennit
wouldnโ€™t be mad at him ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean heโ€™s gonna set me up with Jack and Mason so heโ€™s allowed to have some fun๐Ÿ˜‚ but on a serious note, heโ€™s now asking me if I like jewellery and sent me some necklaces?! what is he doing?!

• Haha
wouldnโ€™t be mad at him ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean heโ€™s gonna set me up with Jack and Mason so heโ€™s allowed to have some fun๐Ÿ˜‚ but on a serious note, heโ€™s now asking me if I like jewellery and sent me some necklaces?! what is he doing?!
i dunno it sounds like a weird chat up line ennitโ€ฆ #dodge

Reactions: 5
Looked really thicc today, but definitely trying too hard for that goal.

Wasnโ€™t much of a fan of KDB, Stonsey or Walks blocking my view of the game today as they warmed up (hard life eh?) ๐Ÿ˜‚

1-0 victory was enough for me. Anyone but Wolves ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.