Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who lives in London Jack might be at wonder wonderland witch sash someone go Jack hunting

Have I done this right? Who knows

Recap:
Jack returned to Villa and the miserable bastards booed his fine self
He is running his little socks off for City but can't find the back of the net
His mythical injury woes have cleared up nicely
Sash is still there for the D, despite the latest round of cheating rumours
We are now convinced he is 5'10 following some excellent investigative work in thread 24
His arse is incredible

Our fave fics are linked here

Reactions: 5

Recap:
We are now convinced he is 5'10 following some excellent investigative work in thread 24
His arse is incredible

You missed gold rush and own goal

Can confirm atavist’s work is AMAZING, I spent half my weekend reading ‘you’ve got me singing the blues’! Worth waiting for the AO3 invite 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Recap:
His arse is incredible

Oh you angel with the fic links!

Reactions: 2
Who lives in London Jack might be at wonder wonderland witch sash someone go Jack hunting
Can confirm he’s there! With Sasha and his family. They walked in the exit (apparently also the VIP entrance???) at about 7pm as we walked out! Was wearing a white puffa and jeans similar to what he was wearing in the sports direct ad. He was walking like 2 metres infront of everyone else though 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can confirm he’s there! With Sasha and his family. They walked in the exit (apparently also the VIP entrance???) at about 7pm as we walked out! Was wearing a white puffa and jeans similar to what he was wearing in the sports direct ad. He was walking like 2 metres infront of everyone else though 😂
Rbf that sounds like Jack always walking in front of sash

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2021, camera phones everywhere yet zero pictures 👍

This isn’t me saying he is or isn’t there btw

Reactions: 7
Hes probably there with Sasha and his family. And that might explain why it´s not exactly seems to spark fire of desire between Jack and Sasha, they grow up together and nearly everywhere they go his family tails along. Might also explain why his walking two meter in front of the rest. I´m sure he really loves his family but the guy is 26 and changed job for the first time of his life and moved away from home. Think he might need some space to like explore life, grow up and well, shagg girls that are not bff with his sisters and mum. 😅

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.