Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg noooo imagine tho 😭 we just saw them, I’ve not followed this thread before as I’m not that invested in him, I just use tattle for other influencers and thought you guys might be interested in the info 🤷🏼‍♀️
🤣🤣 don't worry I was playing about calling you sasha.

We get a few people coming on saying they have info then gets proven false. So always wary just in case.

Reactions: 2
So just seen the pics from yesterday.

Damn jack looks really good until he's next to sasha where he just looks pissed off and they defo look like they are arguing. Especially when he's with his family he looks so happy. And I'm sure sasha told the paps because how would they know the time they went. Just like croatia all over again.

Never seen a 'couple' look so unhappy before. I've been with my husband for over 10 years now and we still look so happy especially if were going out to somewhere like winter wonderland.

Reactions: 7
So just seen the pics from yesterday.

Damn jack looks really good until he's next to sasha where he just looks pissed off and they defo look like they are arguing. Especially when he's with his family he looks so happy. And I'm sure sasha told the paps because how would they know the time they went. Just like croatia all over again.
Why does he do that though 🤣he’s not new to being papped and neither is she really can they not just smile one time like everyone else

Right what is the angel cake and dog Walker thing? I feel like I’m missing out 😂
Nothing exciting from what I remember just he used to go on dog walks and flirt with girls and invite them to go on walks with him or something along those lines. No shagging in bushes or anything exciting from what I remember 😂 I’m sure someone can tell the full story better than I can

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i remember the angel cake thing but what was the dog walker thing?
A girl was saying her sister bumped in to jack on a dog walk and started having an affair with him or something like that 🤣I think it was on the wag thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right what is the angel cake and dog Walker thing? I feel like I’m missing out 😂
angel cake was amazing - this girl came on here and was saying that her mate was a regular hookup with jack and he used to pay her petrol and get lemon and herb nando’s and stuff… it all unravelled when she said they met in a hotel that’s been closed for years

• Haha
Reactions: 12
angel cake was amazing - this girl came on here and was saying that her mate was a regular hookup with jack and he used to pay her petrol and get lemon and herb nando’s and stuff… it all unravelled when she said they met in a hotel that’s been closed for years
I miss this so much!! That was 100% our best thread we need them to come back with some more stories for us 😂😂

Reactions: 7
A girl was saying her sister bumped in to jack on a dog walk and started having an affair with him or something like that 🤣I think it was on the wag thread
ffs i go walking in the park by his house aaalll the time… why was this never me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he do that though 🤣he’s not new to being papped and neither is she really can they not just smile one time like everyone else
I'm still going with because he knows sasha tipped them off.

I mean he prob wanted a nice family day where he can just chill and be with his family. Then he's getting papped. Which can be annoying I'm sure.

But its also he clearly knows sasha wants to be public so it's safe to say he thinks she's told them when he don't want to be public with her

Yeah wag thread.

And if I remember her sister came in tattle and said on a date she was gonna expose everything because sasha was messaging or something like that's.

Also anglecake I'm sure was thread 7. That was an amazing thread not gonna lie.

Coco pop, panda pops

And my favs PUBES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Some wild reaching going on here...a resting witch face has suddenly become he thinks she told the paps 🤔

Reactions: 3
As a long time owner of a RBF I think being around jack would instantly cure that tbh 😂
Same RBF is my only face unless I'm with my husband at this point and it don't look like that

But also they both looks pissed off or arguing

Some wild reaching going on here...a resting witch face has suddenly become he thinks she told the paps 🤔
I’d say he probably looked pissed because he was trying to have a nice bit of family time with now living in Manchester he doesn’t get as often and knew they were taking pictures of him.
He’s staring directly into the camera in some pictures so knew he was being papped.
He seems deeply family orientated and protective and doesn’t want people taking photos of his sisters and stuff would make much more sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I miss this so much!! That was 100% our best thread we need them to come back with some more stories for us 😂😂
honestly my crowning moment after coining the JPEA phrase is calling angelcake out after she tried to blag us they met at the milton club which has been closed for years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
honestly my crowning moment after coining the JPEA phrase is calling angelcake out after she tried to blag us they met at the milton club which has been closed for years 🤣
WHY IS THERE NO FRENCH KISS EMOJI.

Because that's what you need

• Haha
thread 7 was wild, closely followed by the thread where he made the mode to city. first time i’ve ever been part of a collective meltdown over someone i don’t know getting a new job 🤷🏻‍♀️

the true icon of thread 7 was the poster who asked if he had pubes. i’ve honestly never laughed so hard in all my life. when i say i was CRYING laughing because we was all like what does he order from nando’s and she pops up like WHAT ARE HIS PUBES LIKE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
thread 7 was wild, closely followed by the thread where he made the mode to city. first time i’ve ever been part of a collective meltdown over someone i don’t know getting a new job 🤷🏻‍♀️

the true icon of thread 7 was the poster who asked if he had pubes. i’ve honestly never laughed so hard in all my life. when i say i was CRYING laughing because we was all like what does he order from nando’s and she pops up like WHAT ARE HIS PUBES LIKE
Can’t wait to tell my future children that the day city announced they signed JG and released the calf video and then the medical video was the best day of my life and not when I birthed them 🥰✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.