Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Hello Ladies! After reading every comment in all 19 threads ( except the Hungarian games ones - sorry I’m Hungarian, had to skip them 😅) I finally had the courage to post.

I have always been into well behaved, reliable, romantic, polite guys with brain, great grammar skills (sorry for mine😅) classy simple style (no logos, diamonds), the ones you bring home to parents proudly. I had a summer fling with a scouser few years ago- total dickhead - so I promised myself I would never ever fancy any English guy again, especially with a weird, not Crown and Downtow Abbey sounding accent.
Yet here I am obsessing about this brummie god for weeks now, having so many dirty thoughts that I could take a shower 69 times per day… not healthy.

thank you ladies for the funny hours i spent with reading the threads, it is reaaally fun and scary to see my exact thoughts written down by total strangers.
I go to bed every night hoping that the next day I will get the ick, or just forget who he is but it has not happened yet, I’m getting deeper and deeper into this(though he should be the one getting deep inside me haha) 🍆💦
Thank God I’m single, would not be able to maintain a relationship and this filth at the same time (boyfriend should go probably😅)so congrats to you, who do this on a daily basis, you are the real MVP’s

Anyway thanks for reading my novel, it’s good to let it out, I think 99% of Hungarian women have no idea who he is, so I am alone with this here 😭

In exchange I brought some nostalgic ones (I have a thing for baseball cap Jack…and Jack with a puppy… or with a braid… or/and a bulge)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Another one to mull over from the girlies ✌

Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating eight years with your boyfriend the player, you watch the Notebook while he scrolls through Raya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Aw look at his cute little smile 🥰🥰🥰

2170FD66-AB93-4268-A7DC-92E620DA560D.jpeg

Can’t believe the amount of Jack hate and slander on Twitter after the match - he played for a few mins and scored his penalty! But apparently it’s his fault City are out and lost the Community Shield 🤪🤪🤪 Times like this you realise social media really is a cesspit in places. Some of it coming from so-called Man City fans as well (they can’t be fans if they didn’t even know what happened in the match). Plus some news sites are using a pic of Jack for the story.

I did love this tweet though 🤣

E2C36CAE-8BAF-4E72-A859-0D90B15D1FD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

jade1818

VIP Member
If I wake up tomorrow and jacks proposed to Sasha I’m moving to Harry bloody maguire

• Haha
Reactions: 21

spilldatea

VIP Member
now honestly tell me balenciaga isn’t running some kind of social experiment to see how dumb rich people are and how much money they will spend just because of a ‘brand’ to show off.
48EED56A-BE8D-4680-93CD-AE567AEE5BA0.jpeg
5597D8D8-FF85-4AD6-BFD0-03B614E3867A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Jen667

VIP Member
Eau de DeBruyne. Collects Kev's shower water after training and sprays that all over himself

• Haha
Reactions: 20

applecrumble7

VIP Member
I am fifty something. Old enough to be his Mum or Jeremy Kyle Nan but forever 28 in my head. I swear looking at him can reverse menopause.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Sarararah

VIP Member
This thread is a joke at times, it's meant be a rave thread.
I mean we know he isn't a saint - he's a hot, loaded, young, pro footballer fgs- of course he's going to take the perks, we know his relationship with Sasha is a odd - but that's their business at the end of day!
We'd all take a railing off him given the chance - how can anyone take such a moral high ground when we'd all fuck him ourselves anyway!

• Heart

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Dunno if it’s because I’m old but my only thought when seeing the anniversary setup was do they come back and tidy it up too? Hardly seems worth it if you’ve got to clean all that shit up yourself after.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
i swear that kid is like a fucking STD you can’t get rid of! think it’s disappeared then it pops back up. his dad needs to get a life, professional stalker at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 18

rosierose91

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with this man.
liking holiday bangs pic but doesn’t acknowledge his cousin on their anniversary.

SO TELL ME WHY,
Why WHY WOULD I STILL SELL MY SOUL FOR A NIGHT WITH THIS FUCKBOY???????

• Haha
  • Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I….just….can’t 🥵🥵🥵🥵

128FC501-A9A7-4779-AE1F-FF14EA0116EA.jpeg
1AB84D05-2A64-4B90-8410-61ADEF7B5FB0.jpeg

I need a moment…I’m off to die of hyperventilation in the corner now 🥵🥵😩💦💦💦

• Heart