Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
that man has all the red flags but then he tells you about his sister and it melts your heart. i love that his idol is messi and not ronaldo

Reactions: 14

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #26 Sahsa trying to whip up the anniversary goss, Jack zoning out and dreaming of orgies in Mykonos

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member

Fuck off as if he said Nando’s 😂😂😂
This started playing out loud when he says ‘hi I’m Jack Grealish’ and my boyfriend turned and looked at me with the most disgusted look 🤣 I was like what’s the matter ? And he goes ‘fucking Grealish is who I’m competing against yeah?’ 😂😭 oh dear. What do I say to that! 😂😂

• Haha

Lmj21

I accidentally posted this to footballer & WAG earlier by mistake……ooopssss
have so many issues with the “anniversary date night”.
1 the balloons are in the way of the big ass screen!
2 sitting on the floor with those trays over you?! Nah mate, give me my pjs, the sofa and bowl of popcorn / treats within arms reach!
3 the snacks provided are not film snacks, grazing plater and Rock sweets?! Come on, where’s the nachos, dips, malteasers etc?!
4 (in my best JLings wevver style voice) The Notebook?!
5 Sash will be red roar this morning after being railed by Jack last night and I’m currently making the kids pack ups for school.
FEWMIN!!!!
On a positive note, a week today and I’ll be in Jack’s presence seeing that body for real at Wembley!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Teal Deal

VIP Member
The side effect of the Pfizer vaccine killed me 🤣🤣🤣
Tempted to report it to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme:

“Vaccine* has resulted in chronic and unrelenting urges to shag Jack Grealish, accompanied by an elevated temperature, sweating, dizziness, palpitations, obsessive compulsive thoughts, breathlessness and vaginal aches and pains. Symptoms particularly severe during England international breaks, Saturday televised match times and Tuesday/Wednesday evenings depending on the Champions League schedule. Exposure to source of symptoms in the flesh likely to result in relapse.”

*First dose administered one week before the Euros kicked off, second dose administered on the day Man City played in the televised community shield…more than just a coincidence eh

8F6D1D31-9550-4643-920C-1635AA580D10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

HiFive55

Jack definitely looks better in the darker football kits. Do not like the sky blue on him. Sorry to any Man City fans 😬

Casey can

Chatty Member
So, Halloween is over so in my head we’re in Christmas season. How do I get in touch with Santa and tell him all I want for Christmas is a bang off Jack?

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
Just seen that my first Jack fan fic is now at 60.2k views 😱😱😱 so many other thirsty Jack fans out there lol

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Man City’s Media team are giving us the goods we need on a Wednesday afternoon. Brings a whole new meaning to hump day 🍑

5BF2167B-EACD-4BF1-9AB0-A90EC1BED0CD.jpeg

• Heart

Kakan

Chatty Member
Been lurking around the fotball and wags threads on Tattle because I want to know who Super Ollies dad is, you know the creepy kid who meet all ballers and post clip on youtube and you always hear his creepy daddy saying "legend" in the clip. No one seems to know who he is though more than that they seem to have access to everybody. Anyway, you guys are the funniest ever. You make me laugh so much at work, kind of hard to explaine whats so funny to people at work since I´m Swedish. I think they will think that I´m actually weirder than I really am if I told them "I´m reading hilarious posts from women who want´s to sleep with Jack Grealish on an brittish gossip site, any questions on that?

Reactions: 12

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I wonder when he liked it? Maybe tonight getting brave with the lads after a bev, telling them about Mykonos so he’s gone on to her page. Either way it’s shitty even worse that he don’t follow her so he’s gone out of his way to like it. Sash hun dump him he’s a (very beautiful) scum bag! He doesn’t acknowledge her ever but can take time to like so random girls pictures 😬😬😬 no babe no

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Jack and Lucy Chapter 13

Get your ice baths ready 🔥

Also, has a tattler gone to work for Man City’s social media team? Another Jack post tonight 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart