Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone trying to get PSG tickets? Can't believe city put it 1 ticket per membership. Feel bad for family's who can only afford 1 membership for the whole family must but a bad taste in there mouth

Reactions: 2
Anyone trying to get PSG tickets? Can't believe city put it 1 ticket per membership. Feel bad for family's who can only afford 1 membership for the whole family must but a bad taste in there mouth
it’s not just city that has their membership worked that way though. it’s the same for every club; united only allow one ticket and so do most other clubs. it’s when they go on general sale you’re able to get multiple tickets but it all depends on the game.

it’s not just city that has their membership worked that way though. it’s the same for every club; united only allow one ticket and so do most other clubs. it’s when they go on general sale you’re able to get multiple tickets but it all depends on the game.
But brugge and leipzig you could have 6 tickets per member
like I understand why city have limited tickets but figured it would be at least 2 per membership not many people like to go to a game alone. Just feel pretty tit for a family when only 1 member can now go unless they can get tickets in the 5 November.

Reactions: 2
like I understand why city have limited tickets but figured it would be at least 2 per membership not many people like to go to a game alone. Just feel pretty tit for a family when only 1 member can now go unless they can get tickets in the 5 November.
Absolute joke innit! Least you get your luggage tag though 🌚

I’m going! CANNOT WAIT.

Reactions: 1
Believe this is how it’s still advertised as well in terms of tickets. You’d think that it would be at least 2 per membership, I agree. Very rare people want to go to anything on their own.

Buzzing that I’ve managed to snag a ticket too! 💙

Reactions: 4
yeah get what you mean but they was always going to do this when it came to PSG because they’re a bigger club. it’s to make people get membership for sure.

aware this is going to make me sound entitled but i’m glad it’s one per member; i would be gutted if i couldn’t get a ticket after being a matchday member and annoyed knowing it had gone to someone who didn’t have membership. i also think priority should go to the people who’ve attended the other UCL games.

yeah get what you mean but they was always going to do this when it came to PSG because they’re a bigger club. it’s to make people get membership for sure.

aware this is going to make me sound entitled but i’m glad it’s one per member; i would be gutted if i couldn’t get a ticket after being a matchday member and annoyed knowing it had gone to someone who didn’t have membership. i also think priority should go to the people who’ve attended the other UCL games.
While I see the point about membership and big games, I don’t with the people who have attended other UCL games. Each to their own, I suppose but not everyone wants to see small teams in the UCL and instead wants to go and watch the spectacle games. After all that’s what it is essentially marketed as, the best of the best in European football.

I think, as you have mentioned before, many of City’s fan base are working class so for some, things like cost and who they’re seeing for that cost, definitely comes into play. Also, with them being midweek games a lot of the time having to part with a days annual leave or half a day annual leave isn’t always worth it unless you’re going to see something special and can make a night of it. I know people say UCL across the board is special but let’s be honest Messi over someone who plays for Brugge is definitely better.

I know I, for example, wouldn’t be too interested in seeing Brugge but all about seeing PSG. I’m a paying member, why shouldn’t I get the equal chance to see PSG just because I didn’t see Brugge? Also what if the Brugge game clashed with my every day life but PSG didn’t? Should people get penalised for that sort of thing?

Reactions: 4
While I see the point about membership and big games, I don’t with the people who have attended other UCL games. Each to their own, I suppose but not everyone wants to see small teams in the UCL and instead wants to go and watch the spectacle games. After all that’s what it is essentially marketed as, the best of the best in European football.

I think, as you have mentioned before, many of City’s fan base are working class so for some, things like cost and who they’re seeing for that cost, definitely comes into play. Also, with them being midweek games a lot of the time having to part with a days annual leave or half a day annual leave isn’t always worth it unless you’re going to see something special and can make a night of it. I know people say UCL across the board is special but let’s be honest Messi over someone who plays for Brugge is definitely better.

I know I, for example, wouldn’t be too interested in seeing Brugge but all about seeing PSG. I’m a paying member, why shouldn’t I get the equal chance to see PSG just because I didn’t see Brugge? Also what if the Brugge game clashed with my every day life but PSG didn’t? Should people get penalised for that sort of thing?
this is exactly why they have restricted it to one ticket - course people are going to want to see PSG more than other teams. i'm not going to argue with you. i'm very aware the fanbase are working class thanks. I never said anyone should be penalised. I just think priority should go to the people who have gone to the other UCL games - not that those who haven't shouldn't be able to get tickets. same way that season ticket holders get priority.

“Jasplaying” 🤣🤣🤣

What I would DO to be between his meaty, muscular, hot thighs 🥵🥵🥵👅💦

Reactions: 8
this is exactly why they have restricted it to one ticket - course people are going to want to see PSG more than other teams. i'm not going to argue with you. i'm very aware the fanbase are working class thanks. I never said anyone should be penalised. I just think priority should go to the people who have gone to the other UCL games - not that those who haven't shouldn't be able to get tickets. same way that season ticket holders get priority.
I’m not arguing, I’ve just put a counter point forward. Isn’t that what you do on a discussion forum?

But why should priority be given to those who have seen more CL games? I get it with season ticket holders, they pay a lot of money, but just because someone has more funds to go to more games doesn’t mean they should jump the queue over someone else who is essentially on a level playing field in terms of having the same level of membership at the club.

Essentially this is a discussion around disposable income in that case???

Reactions: 3
I’m not arguing, I’ve just put a counter point forward. Isn’t that what you do on a discussion forum?

But why should priority be given to those who have seen more CL games? I get it with season ticket holders, they pay a lot of money, but just because someone has more funds to go to more games doesn’t mean they should jump the queue over someone else who is essentially on a level playing field in terms of having the same level of membership at the club.

Essentially this is a discussion around disposable income in that case???
your point makes no sense. so season ticket holders should get priority because they pay a lot of money but those who go to every CL game (also spending a lot of money) shouldn’t benefit from it in the same way?

your point makes no sense. so season ticket holders should get priority because they pay a lot of money but those who go to every CL game (also spending a lot of money) shouldn’t benefit from it in the same way?
£35 membership in comparison to £500-£1500 is completely different. They don’t even compare. Season ticket holders usually have a preference to have their own seat for every game, hence them getting priority so this can be secured. That’s how I’ve always been aware of it working.

I have a membership like you but I’m not based in Manchester so it’s not feasible for me to go to many games. Why should I get less chance at good seats compared to someone who lives in Manchester when I’ve paid the same to the games of my choosing that may be in higher demand just because I didn’t go to the ones that weren’t in higher demand? That isn’t fair. Just like it isn’t fair to weigh up income across those with the same membership or other circumstances.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.