Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that man has all the red flags but then he tells you about his sister and it melts your heart. i love that his idol is messi and not ronaldo

Reactions: 14

Jack looks great😍😍
Does the lad follow the footballers everywhere or something?😂 no hate towards him just seems like he’s everywhere like. (Chap from the Euros if anyone can remember him)

Reactions: 1
Not sure how I feel about that video, those jumpers are awful and have put it on par with the bling in the car park one :cry: . I can only deal with suit and football kit jack. Think my *very one sided* love affair is coming to an end :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last pic defo dick pic

the way he talked about hollie

Jack looks great😍😍
Does the lad follow the footballers everywhere or something?😂 no hate towards him just seems like he’s everywhere like. (Chap from the Euros if anyone can remember him)
he does my heading

Reactions: 2
Dream career was an F1 Driver 😭 we’ve all seen your driving hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i swear that kid is like a bleeping STD you can’t get rid of! think it’s disappeared then it pops back up. his dad needs to get a life, professional stalker at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 18

duck off as if he said Nando’s 😂😂😂
This started playing out loud when he says ‘hi I’m Jack Grealish’ and my boyfriend turned and looked at me with the most disgusted look 🤣 I was like what’s the matter ? And he goes ‘bleeping Grealish is who I’m competing against yeah?’ 😂😭 oh dear. What do I say to that! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh he looks gorgeous in that video! :love:

Is the WWTBAM groupchat different to the Avengers group I wonder?

I need a photo of him and Becks together......hopefully one day :p

Reactions: 3
This started playing out loud when he says ‘hi I’m Jack Grealish’ and my boyfriend turned and looked at me with the most disgusted look 🤣 I was like what’s the matter ? And he goes ‘bleeping Grealish is who I’m competing against yeah?’ 😂😭 oh dear. What do I say to that! 😂😂
A simple...yea ya get me would suffice :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
A simple...yea ya get me would suffice :ROFLMAO:
This is how loyal I am.. if Jack and my boyfriend were standing in a room and I had to pick I would pick my boyfriend all the way! He hasn’t got anything to worry about and let’s face it neither do I because I’ll never be in that scenario 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.