Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if he has seen the tik toks of him. I’m pretty sure mason has seen his ones 😂

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be surprised if he has seen the tik toks of him. I’m pretty sure mason has seen his ones 😂
In his shoes I’d be watching the hell out of them. 🤣 What better way to boost the ego when journalists and pundits are tearing you down

Reactions: 3
In his shoes I’d be watching the hell out of them. 🤣 What better way to boost the ego when journalists and pundits are tearing you down
He’s bound to be familiar with the legs account, it’s got over 10k cult followers now 😂

I’m sure he’s loving this morning’s reel, a reminder of what a big boy he is 🍆

He won’t be loving it as much as me though 🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

random thought, but I really miss the euros...

Getting drunk on a random Sunday night and dancing with a group of strangers at 1am to WAP waiting for a cab after an England win. Getting excited when Jack came on.. everyone screaming his name and clapping for him in the pub!

What a time to be alive! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
random thought, but I really miss the euros...

Getting drunk on a random Sunday night and dancing with a group of strangers at 1am to WAP waiting for a cab after an England win. Getting excited when Jack came on.. everyone screaming his name and clapping for him in the pub!

What a time to be alive! 😂
The anticipation of if jack was gonna be playing or not(usually not) but then getting excited at him coming on half way 😍 the vibes I miss it too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Truly a moment in time 😂
Technically I am primarily a Spain supporter so it’s not as bad 🤣
My best memories of Euro 2020 were travelling to Wembley & back to Scotland in less than 24 hours to go to Spain vs Italy, then back down to party with the English for the final because I was too optimistic that Spain would beat Italy and booked it in advance 🙈
I’m already planning a trip to Euro 2024 in Germany. Hopefully manage an England game, Scotland game and a Spain game- fingers crossed!

Why is the meet and greet virtual? They can’t keep spouting Covid tit forever as that’s not even a reason considering he lives life out and about like the rest of us (I’m still not getting the face mask business when they arrive for games). I’d bloody walk/hop/crawl on burning tarmac to Manchester to meet him in person!

I’ll be entering anyway though 😂 At least Zoom has a good touch up filter so Jack will find me hotter than I actually am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is the meet and greet virtual? They can’t keep spouting Covid tit forever as that’s not even a reason considering he lives life out and about like the rest of us (I’m still not getting the face mask business when they arrive for games). I’d bloody walk/hop/crawl on burning tarmac to Manchester to meet him in person!

I’ll be entering anyway though 😂 At least Zoom has a good touch up filter so Jack will find me hotter than I actually am 🤣
I also don’t get the mask thing, pretty unnecessary before the games and also blocking the view of that holy jawline…
And yeah, those zoom filters can do wonders definately, i really hope somebody from here will win this🤞🏼

At first I totally skipped the word virtual before the meet and greet, I already had ryanair, wizz and easyjet pages open on my laptop 😭
On zoom I would have no chance to understand half of what he is saying unfortunately, i would be sweating like a bleep in the church for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 2
god I get nervous enough before a normal zoom call, I would actually projectile vomit waiting for him to ring me then faint when his face comes on the screen. Least he won’t be able to see what I’m doing south of my waist HAHA.

or I might just angle my laptop screen downwards, sure he’ll love it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine his face if you said on the virtual meet & greet ‘I’m sure we spoke on Raya before’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack must be scratched to bits by her long nails…unless he just faceplants in the spare room after a long day of Pep boot camp 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.