Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6A93AFEE-E648-4863-A15B-7B87ED704D1C.png

Sasha or nah? I can’t tell 😂 proud of him if he’s posted her though 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
Complete meltdown his posted her , no really posted her really it’s her behin so wouldn’t say his claimed her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's funny is if you didn't no about sasha you wouldn't think anything to it. You would think she's family not his gf

What's funny is I dint even think it's about her. Think it's more to do with the dog.

Complete meltdown his posted her , no really posted her really it’s her behin so wouldn’t say his claimed her
Na that's not a claim. A claim is a picture together.

It could of meant for his private. Let see if it stays up

• Haha
Just think if he was meant to post it on his private Instagram 😭😂

• Haha
i’ve not ran to tattle so fast in all my life

makes me remember the city announcement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s more about the dogs , nice walk with the dogs and jacks on his phone 50 steps behind

• Haha
Do you think near Birmingham House. I can't think they have both doggies in the Manchester flat. Unless they have got a Manchester/Cheshire house now. So many questions for me from one photo. Even his dogs are lovely. Maybe the christening showed him how his peers operate in relationships. Too many questions 🤣

Reactions: 3
Do you think near Birmingham House. I can't think they have both doggies in the Manchester flat. Unless they have got a Manchester/Cheshire house now. So many questions for me from one photo. Even his dogs are lovely. Maybe the christening showed him how his peers operate in relationships. Too many questions 🤣
Where was the christening because if near brum bet he has gone home for a few days.

Don't think even if jesue came to jack he would change about sasha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must be training the dogs to be together, but I can’t imagine they can have the security dog in the flat poor thing needs a garden

I reckon they’ll be all cosy and happy now it’s getting closer to Christmas etc … it’s in the summer Jack becomes the party boy

Reactions: 9
Judging aside I can imagine them to be quite a cute couple, they obvs just aren’t a PDA couple 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
i think being at city will have a lot to do with this as well. being away from their families will make them rely on each other more. plus pep will have put an end to any partying so expect they’re spending a lot more time together. i think the move will have been good for them.

it’s a cute photo, actually about time he acknowledged her existence even if it is just a photo from the back!

Can't really be a cute couple when he won't even be seen with her nothing to do with PDA. Also pretty sure he don't have a split personality so you get the same guy during summer as you would during winter.

Sorry to break sasha heart about that 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.