Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the blond in the small pic and thought Aww nice pic with Sasha, then clicked on it and boom- a random.
Then I looked at him in his suit and forgot that there was anyone else anywhere, never mind next to him in the picture

View attachment 830831 Cheers for that update Sash
I am one of the people who likes Sasha. She is doing alright law of attraction wise if she wakes up with Jack everyday.😁👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i actually think they’re her real lips! look the same on really old photos; she looks different without makeup so i also think a lot of it is makeup and contouring.

Reactions: 6
i actually think they’re her real lips! look the same on really old photos; she looks different without makeup so i also think a lot of it is makeup and contouring.
I agree! Make up is amazing! It transforms me daily from a troll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HA HA HA HAAAAA
LOVE STROPPY JACK ❤❤❤
Haha this is totally how I imagine he acted when he has to do something he doesn't like, further adding weight to the theory he is a labrador. He's like the dog that got dragged out the park by his owner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha this is totally how I imagine he acted when he has to do something he doesn't like, further adding weight to the theory he is a labrador. He's like the dog that got dragged out the park by his owner 😂
He is my favourite Labrador 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Destroy me please I beg you to destroy me and put me in a wheeelchair

Bae on bench.
Walkers and stones playing
As well a KDB

and my chav foden is onbench
Him in that suit is entirely too much for me 🥵😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.