Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I am soooo surprised this set up is all public from them btw!?!

There might be an engagement sooner than we think!

Also - I’m quite annoyed knowing that she’s most likely banging him tonight 😩😩😩😩🥲 the jealousy is real

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he’s not tagged in anything (there’s a bunch more on the stories as well) only her… so he’s still keeping things private

Reactions: 1
Sasha and Jack’s anniversary setup… View attachment 847335
jack took no part in organising this was all sash I’ve watched the story and hit looks so tacky and cringey , but jack walked in thag door and wanted to walk straight back out

It does look amazing I am jealous. I hope he arranged it but I bet she did.
he couldn’t arrange tit like this even ifnhis life depended on it u can tell it was all sash

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think it was Sasha, and limelightaccess is the private members club that organises all luxury stuff, events and gifts etc.

I noticed that she’s tagged in everything but he’s not, so she must actively have to tell brands not to tag her boyfriend. That’s embarrassing for her surely??

Reactions: 6
She prob has his Amex black card and can do what she like with it. It 100% does look like an engagement setting though...

Reactions: 3
She prob has his Amex black card and can do what she like with it. It 100% does look like an engagement setting though...
If they’ve been together since they were 16, it would be their 10 year anniversary so maybe she’s just gone all out for that big milestone

Yeah I think it was Sasha, and limelightaccess is the private members club that organises all luxury stuff, events and gifts etc.

I noticed that she’s tagged in everything but he’s not, so she must actively have to tell brands not to tag her boyfriend. That’s embarrassing for her surely??
Yes it’s all Sasha - the classic Instagram set up: “look how amazing my relationship is” stuff with the influencer chic tat scattered everywhere for a good photo.
Not sure fruit platters and pretty jars of sweets would be Jack’s natural go-to…he probably just wants to play FIFA and eat Nando’s 😂

Reactions: 9
Just ran here after seeing the anniversary set up of tik tok. Are they getting engaged 👀
I’d be surprised as this is clearly all Sasha’s doing, an engagement would come off his own organisation wouldn’t it?
Also he really shouldn’t be getting engaged - not just because he’s yet to meet ME - but also because it would likely be a disaster

Reactions: 7
i do feel for her you know like you would think today out of all other days would be the day that jack would recognise her on his socials ennit but so far nowt

If I wake up tomorrow and jacks proposed to Sasha I’m moving to Harry bloody maguire

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hopfully sky will be ok with all the candles and food on the floor.

It was also defo sasha who put this together. No guy would think to do this never mind jack who won't even acknowledge sasha.

I'm sorry but this is insta v reality it scream trying to show I have the perfect relationship when in reality you have a toxic relationship and should of left years ago. And also 10 years together and this is all well duck me I got this on my 1 year anniversary. My 10 year was a lot more special

It looks awful so tacky for a 10 year anniversary. Also not private when sasha letting the brands tag her. Because as we know sasha wants to be private but does everything to show off that she's still with jack even tho jack wants nothing to do with her.

Thats also why he wont propose he won't even be seen with her so no way would he put a ring in it. Until jack posts anything about her nothing has changed he still don't want to acknowledge her and sasha is still gonna try and force his hand which isn't working.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.