Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty sure that’s exactly how I found out about her too either that or it was tik tok 😂 there’s a difference between being private and not even acknowledging her existence including walking miles ahead of her in public. He wants to portray the typical single footballer image as that’s what benefits him. I mean come in he’s on bloody raya he doesn’t want them seeing lovey dovey posts all over his Insta 🤷🏻‍♀️ I often wonder how much if it is actually about “protecting Her” and how much it’s actually all about HIM 👀🤷🏻‍♀️
It's all about protecting him because if he did at all care about her when she was having the apparently 200 death threats he would of done something about it . Because think it's a bit more important to make sure his secret weapon is OK then being private.

It's just how the media was saying they had broken up to protect sasha from when the hotel pic came out but that was a full lie because if they had broken up then why was all her youtibe video still at his house when they was meant to be broken up.

Everything he does from being on raya, cheating walking in front of her, not holding her hand. Truly everything shows its not about her and only about himself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbf I think there’s a higher percentage of people who don’t know he has a girlfriend I mean unless you follow his social media (actually scrap that she ain’t on there) unless you follow whatever news outlets talk about them you probably wouldn’t know. I bet it I asked people around me majority of them wouldn’t know he’s in a relationship lol and that’s exactly how he wants it
So would people around you know whether Foden/Shaw/Mount/Stones/Henderson were in a relationship if you asked them?

I'm convinced many people would know about the relationship status of many players these days. The media and public interest in WAGs really isnt like the days of Victoria, Cheryl etc.

Reactions: 1
So would people around you know whether Foden/Shaw/Mount/Stones/Henderson were in a relationship if you asked them?

I'm convinced many people would know about the relationship status of many players these days. The media and public interest in WAGs really isnt like the days of Victoria, Cheryl etc.
never said people did or didn’t know about them either? But fodens girlfriend isn’t an influencer who posts about him and gets nothing in return she’s just as private on her end? Just stating my opinion on jack since it’s his thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

can’t really comment on the previous wag hype as I’m not really old enough to remember it I’d only have been around 11 when Cheryl and Ashley Cole split (had to google when that was) so I know her more from her singing career and everyone knows posh and becks of course

Some title suggestions

Jack Grealish #21: shorts are getting tighter with each and every game, make us lie back and scream your name

Jack Grealish #21: Watching the notebook, better than gosling, tattle could show him a good time, like a canary he would sing

Or if anyone is feeling extra mean 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Jack Grealish #21 - We all know which balloons he actually likes, Sash next time fill them with the good stuff so he’s as high as a kite

Reactions: 9

I see what you mean but the difference is no other footballer hides there partner. If a footballer is private then his partner also is foden and his gf is the best example for that.

The difference with sasha and jack is time and time again sasha is proving she wants to be public and be the next Ashley and cheryl Cole. And yes I use them because that's kinda where I see Jack and sasha going 🤣.

Reactions: 3
mason mount broke up with the ex a few months ago, they were private, but in several interviews he made jokes saying "my girlfriend wouldn't like to see this" "my girlfriend is my crush" and absolutely no one knew who his girlfriend was, jack would never do that's because he wants sasha to be a secret to keep cheating

Reactions: 7
mason mount broke up with the ex a few months ago, they were private, but in several interviews he made jokes saying "my girlfriend wouldn't like to see this" "my girlfriend is my crush" and absolutely no one knew who his girlfriend was, jack would never do that's because he wants sasha to be a secret to keep cheating
I thought they both posted about each other but deleted their posts when they broke up. As far as I’m aware they shared a few pictures on social media. Could be wrong tho ❤

Jack grealish #21- anniversary joke would rather have a wank instead of balloons.

Jack Grealish #21 Rose petals dumped on teh floor and a table full of sweets, celebrating eight long years with your boyfriend who constantly cheats.

Jack grealish #21 - duck me instead of the secret weapon who won't go down for the anniversary blowie

Jack grealish #21 - tattlers loving the secret weapon hoping being nice will get in jacks pants

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 what an absolute anniversary that would have been
At least he’d have a good time and wouldn’t be liking Man City’s IG posts while supposedly watching The Notebook 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jack Grealish #21 Rose petals dumped on floor and a table full of sweets, celebrating eight long years with your boyfriend who constantly cheats.
This is the winner.
If you know, you know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see what you mean but the difference is no other footballer hides there partner. If a footballer is private then his partner also is foden and his gf is the best example for that.

The difference with sasha and jack is time and time again sasha is proving she wants to be public and be the next Ashley and cheryl Cole. And yes I use them because that's kinda where I see Jack and sasha going 🤣.
U did t think this w

I didn’t think I would ever say this but Cheryl has actually talent compared to the likes of Sasha. What does Sasha even do?? Can’t really call her a model when she’s of blank as a white wall. Even Victoria has more charisma then her

Another one to mull over from the girlies ✌

Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating eight years with your boyfriend the player, you watch the Notebook while he scrolls through Raya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jack Grealish #26 Sahsa trying to whip up the anniversary goss, Jack zoning out and dreaming of orgies in Mykonos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd literally do anything for this man! I would die for him! He's every red flag imaginable, and I'm totally ignoring it all because he's perfect and I love him. My heart belongs to him, he owns me.
I think this is your first non-smutty post, welcome to the dark side 🖤

(hard same.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.