Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I….just….can’t 🥵🥵🥵🥵

128FC501-A9A7-4779-AE1F-FF14EA0116EA.jpeg
1AB84D05-2A64-4B90-8410-61ADEF7B5FB0.jpeg

I need a moment…I’m off to die of hyperventilation in the corner now 🥵🥵😩💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For anyone who cba to watch Sasha’s vlog… she stayed at the Corinthia, went out with her pals, stayed an extra night on her own and went to the cinema on her own then ordered a club sandwich and had a bath and went to bed 🤣🤣🤣 20 mins of my life I’ll never get back! 😅

Oh and there was no mention of Jack or anything at all suggesting he existed haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For anyone who cba to watch Sasha’s vlog… she stayed at the Corinthia, went out with her pals, stayed an extra night on her own and went to the cinema on her own then ordered a club sandwich and had a bath and went to bed 🤣🤣🤣 20 mins of my life I’ll never get back! 😅

Oh and there was no mention of Jack or anything at all suggesting he existed haha
Thank you for your service 🙌 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sorry for your wasted time, I hope you’ve made up for it somehow 😂

She won’t be waiting up for him tonight (long coach journey home), probably burning sage during her bedtime routine before an early Pilates class…

Whereas Jack if you came to mine I’ve got a shedload of alcohol, Match of the Day on in the background and a whole night of endless shagging available to you…take ya pick 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah this colour on him is soooo much better. I think the sky blue is quite cheap looking? (Soz to the die hard City fans!)
Our boy just suits the darker colours so much better!

I was watching the game earlier just having the dirtiest thoughts about him… theres literally nothing I wouldn’t do for / to him 😋

Attachments

Reactions: 9
i finished watching the video of sasha, MY GOD, it is so boring between jack who is a coldplay fan and her, who only talks about clothes and spending money living with them must be a lot of fun, poor her dog.

Reactions: 1
Yeah this colour on him is soooo much better. I think the sky blue is quite cheap looking? (Soz to the die hard City fans!)
Our boy just suits the darker colours so much better!

I was watching the game earlier just having the dirtiest thoughts about him… theres literally nothing I wouldn’t do for / to him 😋
Agree, weirdly the much-hated third kit looks tit hot on him 🔥. Can it be used more now? 😂

There’s nothing I wouldn’t do either 😩

Tonight I’m going to dream I’m between these bad boy thighs 🥵💫

4AF8D41A-D79B-4C3D-8109-6D82BD7AD88C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I am fifty something. Old enough to be his Mum or Jeremy Kyle Nan but forever 28 in my head. I swear looking at him can reverse menopause.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree, weirdly the much-hated third kit looks tit hot on him 🔥. Can it be used more now? 😂

There’s nothing I wouldn’t do either 😩

Tonight I’m going to dream I’m between these bad boy thighs 🥵💫

View attachment 825665
legit have this exact same zoom saved on my phone, his legs are on another level lately. Those lines 😩 the shorts are up so high I bet you could see a bit of pube if the photo was from another angle!

I'm not sure if photos like this are amazing, or just too helpful for my fertile imagination and my poor starving 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am fifty something. Old enough to be his Mum or Jeremy Kyle Nan but forever 28 in my head. I swear looking at him can reverse menopause.🤣
This is why he needs prescribing on the NHS, he could cure all ills…and when I say prescribing, I need at least a day of hard core sex a week with him to keep me balanced 😉

legit have this exact same zoom saved on my phone, his legs are on another level lately. Those lines 😩 the shorts are up so high I bet you could see a bit of pube if the photo was from another angle!

I'm not sure if photos like this are amazing, or just too helpful for my fertile imagination and my poor starving 🐱
The shorts are up to his groin 🥵 you can tell. Wish he’d friggin’ rip the damned things off and just give us what we need!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been listening to a bunch of grealish Spotify playlists which just consist of Coldplay, Ed sheeran and akon 😂

• Haha
He’s so cute describing his hair routine…love it when he points out his hair is still a bit wet when he gets out the shower 😂 the silly himbo 🥰🥰🥰
He needs looking after, and a firm hand taken.

And loads of sex per day 😈🍆💥💪💪🎯😎😅😛😛💦💦

I’ve been listening to a bunch of grealish Spotify playlists which just consist of Coldplay, Ed sheeran and akon 😂
That's proper dedication to the JG cause lol

I am gone obviously if I am turned on by the funny noises he makes on basket ball court😄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.