Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true - I’ve had a mental day but seeing Jack bang it in the back of the net is just what I need.

Jack come and bang it in the back of my net pleeeeeaaase I’m begging you 😘😘😘

Also screw you Southgate for the Euro final penalties cock up…a himbo like Jack is ideal for penalties, he’s hardly going to overthink it is he?

Will the City team be staying in London overnight or forced to do a late night coach trip home? If you’re still in London Jack just pop round to mine, plenty of bed space and tranquility* for you.

*If by tranquility you mean being sucked off and ridden to incapacitation all night long…

Reactions: 7
Aw look at his cute little smile 🥰🥰🥰

2170FD66-AB93-4268-A7DC-92E620DA560D.jpeg

Can’t believe the amount of Jack hate and slander on Twitter after the match - he played for a few mins and scored his penalty! But apparently it’s his fault City are out and lost the Community Shield 🤪🤪🤪 Times like this you realise social media really is a cesspit in places. Some of it coming from so-called Man City fans as well (they can’t be fans if they didn’t even know what happened in the match). Plus some news sites are using a pic of Jack for the story.

I did love this tweet though 🤣

E2C36CAE-8BAF-4E72-A859-0D90B15D1FD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not looking forward to the Villa game, think it’s in December. At Villa park too so that will be a tough one for him..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
people don't understand that jack cost £ 100 million because that was the value he had at aston villa, not because he's messi's son who works miracles, leave him alone if he got it right so far and accommodates guardiola's stupid idea

Reactions: 4
Another delicious leg shot…🤤🤤🤤

I want to run my tongue all the way up and down those meaty legs 👅👅👅

Aw look at his cute little smile 🥰🥰🥰

View attachment 832860

Can’t believe the amount of Jack hate and slander on Twitter after the match - he played for a few mins and scored his penalty! But apparently it’s his fault City are out and lost the Community Shield 🤪🤪🤪 Times like this you realise social media really is a cesspit in places. Some of it coming from so-called Man City fans as well (they can’t be fans if they didn’t even know what happened in the match). Plus some news sites are using a pic of Jack for the story.

I did love this tweet though 🤣

View attachment 832868
Ah my love for him has been reinstated. Bet when he's having a bad day he comes on here for some extra loving.

• Haha
people don't understand that jack cost £ 100 million because that was the value he had at aston villa, not because he's messi's son who works miracles, leave him alone if he got it right so far and accommodates guardiola's stupid idea
Thing is as well it wasn't his value that was his release clause. Jack isn't worth 100mil course not. Not many players are but villa put the release clause at 100 Mill because not many clubs can afford tonpay that

Barcelona have just done that for one of there players his release clause is 1 billion euros but he is valued at that.

Reactions: 6
Thing is as well it wasn't his value that was his release clause. Jack isn't worth 100mil course not. Not many players are but villa put the release clause at 100 Mill because not many clubs can afford tonpay that

Barcelona have just done that for one of there players his release clause is 1 billion euros but he is valued at that.
Barça did it with Pedri, maybe they’re hoping someone will pay it and save their club from its £1.5bn debt

Of course he will be. Needs a shag after that lose
i need a shag after that loss, I’ll volunteer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jack’s been modelling for Man City’s Madchester range (how many ranges do they need to flog?) 😍😍😍

F45B6B12-70EA-40A7-9E81-2D6904994B7C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So true - I’ve had a mental day but seeing Jack bang it in the back of the net is just what I need.

Jack come and bang it in the back of my net pleeeeeaaase I’m begging you 😘😘😘

Also screw you Southgate for the Euro final penalties cock up…a himbo like Jack is ideal for penalties, he’s hardly going to overthink it is he?

Will the City team be staying in London overnight or forced to do a late night coach trip home? If you’re still in London Jack just pop round to mine, plenty of bed space and tranquility* for you.

*If by tranquility you mean being sucked off and ridden to incapacitation all night long…

I swear my insides just flip flopped watching him score that penalty 🤤🤤

saw on bluemoon forum he was the first player last night to go over to the away fans and applaud them after the game. what a class act he is 👏🏼

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211028-154335_Instagram.jpg

Sorry but tonaldo having twins again. God lord. That's a lot of kids

Also is it her or a surrogate again

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.