Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casey can

Chatty Member
Jack Grealish #16- tattlers love it when Jack’s in a rage, whilst good old Sash is at home burning sage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jen667

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum...the BULGE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

iluvpink

Chatty Member
I think they were probably really happy, and definitely first loves. Sasha seems to be hanging onto that desperately.
But the vibe from jack has definitely changed.

His still young. His living the dream he has worked so hard for. Realised he can probably get Laura woods anyone he wants and is just living his best life.

I really don't understand these pictures, they have to be coming from Sasha or someone very close and I can't get my head round how jack's family don't think it's fucked up?
Makes you wonder if she’s holding on cos they have an agreement. He gets to live his best life and they’ll settle down when they’re 30 or something like that. Maybe the matching Cartier love rings were from when he got down on one knee and said ‘sash, I wanna shag other women. But if you ‘ang on for five more years I’ll probably acknowledge your existence. YGM?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Casey can

Chatty Member
Going to go with my original idea

Jack Grealish #16-
His cousin, your mother, your sister, your brother, Everyone's got to be a JACKY G lover!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Can you imagine being with a guy from a young age, you're just going about your business in terms of your relationship and then he hits peak fame very quickly. You've got the world trying to shag your fella, every move of yours is under scrutiny and he goes rogue every now and again. Their lives are so far removed from ours, normal rules don't apply. Maybe the relationship is mutually beneficial, maybe they are genuinely in love. Got to be hard to walk away from the lifestyle - if I were her I'd stick around, get what I needed and then tell him to do one. We've all been there, you don't want to go cos someones guna get the best/ a better version of what you had with them. Thank god for being a nobody.

Or its as simple as - she starts to get the ick, sees him looking fit and she is straight back in again. Like the rest of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Seeing her post gave me that feeling of when you see an ex or old flame has posted their new girl 🤣🤣🥲 I need to get a grip ha

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BitofAsda

Wonder what he’s doing for his birthday. Maddison said see you tomorrow so I dread to think what they will get up to 🤮
He’ll definitely be out with M💩dders tomorrow, both dressed like they‘re auditioning for a remake of Byker Grove.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

cornflower

VIP Member
Honestly if I don’t shag him soon I think my fanny’s gonna close for business, it’s all she wants

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Also for his birthday, I’d get him..

A box.
To trap him in.
*for legal reasons this is a joke*

Jack calls his cock little Phillipa

• Haha