Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been told there’s a National shortage of sage. Not believed to be related to the pandemic or Brexit

Her story was posted about 2am this morning. Wonder what he did!
Asked for a bday bj and she said not in my mouth 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
20210910_115914.jpg

May you continue to be carefree, happy and sexy! Keep making us wet!
IMG_20210910_115232.jpg
IMG_20210910_115252.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Those long, pointy nails must be terrifying for a bloke too. You wouldn't want those anywhere near your tackle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has got to be one of the best things I’ve seen in a very long time. Hahahaha bloody brilliant 👏🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those long, pointy nails must be terrifying for a bloke too. You wouldn't want those anywhere near your tackle
She probably refused a BJ, decided to use her hands instead, got her nails stuck in his cock and he probably stormed off saying he’d rather be back with the lads at SGP 😂

Jack, if you want short nails and a willing mouth, you know where to come (quite literally)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is hilarious

The masterclass bit at the end 😂

This has got to be one of the best things I’ve seen in a very long time. Hahahaha bloody brilliant 👏🏻
I can’t open this and I’ve just posted a link that doesn’t seem to be working either - think my office internet is trying to stop me wasting time! 😂

just caught up - those stories are a tad passive aggressive! i’m guessing here but defo feels like he went out on the raz last night (rest day today before game tomorrow) and she’s probably had girls in her DMs telling her he’s up to no good.

defo is keeping in with what’s usually happened when he’s misbehaved! posts about bad vibes and not caring what people think about you.

tit posts like these just make people speculate more and it just makes her look silly. feel slightly embarrassed on her behalf! babe if you want to keep your private life private, don’t air stuff like this to social media 🙄

Reactions: 5
And he knows the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. Such a turn on for grammar freaks like me
Was just about to say the exact same! 😆 My boner dies a bit every time I see someone I find 🔥 get it wrong.

Wouldn’t he have training or travelling today so couldn’t see him going out last night

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t he have training or travelling today so couldn’t see him going out last night
no training on fridays usually! he played weds eve and was in training yesterday so they defo will have a rest day today before the game.

depends on how they’re getting to leicester; i reckon team coach and it’s less than 3 hours away so can see them travelling later today or tomorrow morning - 3pm kickoff innit

The picture Hollie posted for his birthday 🥺 you can just tell he loves her so much bless

• Heart
Jack is finally awake and reposting bday messages. Finally awake from the morning duck with hotel lady hopfully.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.