Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misselaineious8

🤣🤣🤣 I can’t do beardy Jack. I mean I’ve been saying NO to any future lockdowns but now this is THE reason they must be resisted!

I love stubbly Jack 😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵

View attachment 754214View attachment 754215View attachment 754216

I’m at a work event all this evening and I’d rather be looking at photos and videos of Jack - some people sneak into the loos for a few lines, I might sneak in* for a quick perving sesh 🤣

*with my phone, sadly my fantasies will not be coming true and Jack won’t be in there to split me in half against the cubicle door
ooh off to the NTAs?

jade1818

VIP Member
I understand if he wanted to keep her away from the media but she came forward with the death threats bullshit so now everyone knows who she is. What's the big deal? Hollie's birthday was a perfect opportunity for him to "claim" her in a subtle way.

The sister boyfriend is around for a hot minute but is considered family, the woman who has stood by him for 10yrs however... 🤯
honestly you can’t write it

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Btw I am not doubting for one second that he cheats 😅 I’m surprised he hasn’t deleted the app tho after the DM published the story recently

jade1818

VIP Member
Yeah it is a dick move but surely she knows he won’t post it I wouldn’t put my self through the embarrassment