Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to decipher the brummy accent but it sounds something like she says “on Sunday all our families are coming round” 😂😅🤷🏻‍♀️👋

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder what he’s doing for his birthday. Maddison said see you tomorrow so I dread to think what they will get up to 🤮
He’ll definitely be out with M💩dders tomorrow, both dressed like they‘re auditioning for a remake of Byker Grove.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she has a good night out and gets chatted up. She could find someone else in 10 mins. She has looks and good supportive friends by look of it if she ever did decide to leave
I bet that's what happens with them. They split up, soon as someone else is interested he wants her back. And the cycle continues

Reactions: 7
“Partners in crime…we dress like we‘re five..” 🎤

“So many earrings…we’re frightened to use them”. I’ll stop now.
Your cousin, your mother, your sister, your brother
Everyone's got to be a JACKY G lover!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Why have I never seen this 😂
How can Jack even make the act of chucking ping pong balls on a table sexy 😍😩

He’s so simple, he’s completely engrossed in it 😂 If I were there I’d get rid of the connect 4 game and use the table for a better purpose 😈🥵*

*Although having actually looked at the table instead of Jack I realise it’s quite small - he can just bend me over it instead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet that's what happens with them. They split up, soon as someone else is interested he wants her back. And the cycle continues
Of course it is. All lusting and drooling aside, the boy is bloody toxic.

Has matching rings with her, not on ring fingers, he only wears his selectively.
Takes her places/events but never shows her off.
Never acknowledges her or anything she does for him (balloon arches, cakes, chefs coming in cooking etc)
Cheats on her *as far as we know
Uses a photo she probably took as his Raya profile.....

He probably flashes that bleeping smile and knows all will be forgiven every time...

How can Jack even make the act of chucking ping pong balls on a table sexy 😍😩

He’s so simple, he’s completely engrossed in it 😂 If I were there I’d get rid of the connect 4 game and use the table for a better purpose 😈🥵*

*Although having actually looked at the table instead of Jack I realise it’s quite small - he can just bend me over it instead
He loved it - I didn't know that game existed, it's gone on my son's Xmas list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.