Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candylady

Mr Lover Lover - that really made me laugh this morning 😂

Im convinced the person behind the page Jack Grealish legs is an active member of this thread. Own up! Who are yaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

SuperNurse

I have a confession...

I would shag walker to get to jack 🤮
If that's what it takes 💁‍♀️

I'm dead

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
I just know he’s at home surrounded by a balloon arch and a prosecco/donut wall I cba 😭 sasha gives me those vibes

• Haha

Moooooorgaaaan

Just came across Jack’s profile on raya and his location says “visiting Warsaw, from Birmingham”. So he’s been on there when they were in Poland 😭 cheeky

• Wow
  • Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Putting my amateur psychologist's hat on, this is my take (base on absolutely no inside information whatsoever!)

I think they were together from childhood and had a great time as teens. I imagine the two families are very closely intertwined. Her parents are friends with his, his sisters feel like hers etc. It is all very familiar and very hard to remove yourself from that even when your partner is being unfaithful.

From her perspective: Without him she is nothing. Her YouTube following, her influencer credentials all come from being linked to him. If she loses that she is toast. Of course she could get a proper job but I don't think influencer types think like that. So, she puts up with the cheating in return for the career, clothes, money, holidays and nice home.

From his perspective: it's easy, familiar, it keeps the two families happy and they are probably very good friends.

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
i don’t even know how she stays calm man i would be clawing my lads face off if he didn’t repost my birthday message. this is the bare minimum! the disrespect!

throw a laxative into his coco pops sasha gal; can’t be out acting a fool when he can’t get off the shitter.

honestly no shade should be thrown at her today, all she is doing is posting a message for a guy she clearly loves. he’s a prick, plain and simple. nah if one of my mates boyfriends did her dirty like this, i’d be keying his car.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Moooooorgaaaan

Well let's see when this will be I'm the daily mail as they are all over tattle.

@Moooooorgaaaan did you see any other footballers on there? Or anything else from jack?
There’s so many people on there but for footballers I’ve only seen jack, TAA, lukaku, madders, mendy 🤢 and bissaka. I literally only go on there to nosey I don’t like anyone 😂 also very cringe Conor Maynard has his own song playing on his profile powerpoint😭

• Haha
Hello! Long time lurker here thought I’d make an account hence the amazing name 😂😂 and just pop on and say how much I love this thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Was at a family thing today and a few were talking about football and grealish and about how he dives over nothing and like.... yeah but have you looked that his face
8814CF30-C5DB-41CB-96B0-661CBA78532A.jpeg

• Heart

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
I'm having my bathroom refitted and the bloke told me just before 9 that he was going to make a quick trip to screwfix. He still isn't back... Im beginning to think he saw the poster of Jack on my living room door and thought he was in a mad woman's house and has subsequently fled. 🤪🤣

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Hubby asked me last night when did I start calling Grealish by his first name.
Told him we're on first name terms now 🤣🤣. Don't think he was impressed

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I feel like this girl is the biggest attention seeker going 😂 I bet you nothing has even happened but it’s his birthday and she wants the attention on herself as she always does! Strange behaviour
One of my biggest pet peeves is people posting cryptic messages on social media channels. It’s the worst form of attention seeking - either say completely what’s going on or shut the hell up

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Why does she always look so damn miserable in his presence. Cheer tf up girl you’re literally getting banged by the hottest specimen on the planet. Jheeeeze some people don’t know they’re born 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16