Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so the newest thing on the wag thread is that apparently you aren’t allowed to talk about one of your players getting injured because it happens to other players too 🤣 these lot need their bleeping heads wobbled man what is this 😭 just a warning incase any of you lot were thinking of ever posting a thought or opinion on it again, i wouldn’t bother because the brigade will shut you down within minutes 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
so the newest thing on the wag thread is that apparently you aren’t allowed to talk about one of your players getting injured because it happens to other players too 🤣 these lot need their bleeping heads wobbled man what is this 😭 just a warning incase any of you lot were thinking of ever posting a thought or opinion on it again, i wouldn’t bother because the brigade will shut you down within minutes 🤣
😬😬🙄🙄🙄🙄 seriously that thread is something else it really is.

I’m jealous of his eyebrows 🤣
Beautiful eyebrows on a beautiful face

He also has lovely eyelashes too 🥰

It sounds like you’re not allowed to like any footballers on that thread then? Unless there are certain footballers people are “allowed” to like? Poor guy has broken his ankle FFS!

Reactions: 5
Beautiful eyebrows on a beautiful face

He also has lovely eyelashes too 🥰

It sounds like you’re not allowed to like any footballers on that thread then? Unless there are certain footballers people are “allowed” to like? Poor guy has broken his ankle FFS!
the boys ankle was hanging off his foot like how about a bit of sympathy 😭 or if you don’t care than fair enough but just keep your mouth shut. acting like i said harvey was the only player in the history of football to be injured 🤣 i know you guys don’t care about a liverpool player but i had to say it i’m still fuming

the boys ankle was hanging off his foot like how about a bit of sympathy 😭 or if you don’t care than fair enough but just keep your mouth shut. acting like i said harvey was the only player in the history of football to be injured 🤣 i know you guys don’t care about a liverpool player but i had to say it i’m still fuming
Na this has nothing to do with a Liverpool player. An injury like that football fans in general should care and have a bit of sympathy for the poor guy

It's one reason I don't like most football fans united including because there should be certain things that people care about and injury players should be one.

Reactions: 8
Na this has nothing to do with a Liverpool player. An injury like that football fans in general should care and have a bit of sympathy for the poor guy
i still can’t believe how grim it was, for salah to react the way he did when he’s usually the calm one actually made me feel ill. so we can’t talk about jack, can’t pass comments unless we attend a game and now can’t discuss a footballer getting injured, fab 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
I’ve never been to the WAG thread, but they sound like knobs. You can’t be judgemental and snooty when you’re on a gossip site ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Unless you have had a bad day and want to argue don't go there 🤣🤣
i’m always up for an argument so i couldn’t care less anymore. i would understand if i was de-railing the thread and talking about soemthing not relevant to football but that wasn’t the case 😭

Reactions: 6

It's one reason I don't like most football fans united including because there should be certain things that people care about and injury players should be one.
Hear hear - anyone with half a brain or heart should sympathise for any injury let alone a terrible break like that one, no matter who it is.
I’ve never been to the WAG thread, but they sound like knobs. You can’t be judgemental and snooty when you’re on a gossip site ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Everyone has different views/opinions and they should respect that.
I’ve not been there since I read it and they were dissing Jack and then all the women who fancy him in this thread. Sounded like a bloody sunday sermon with them all on their high horses with no sense of humour! Probably why they hate Jack as he can at least laugh at himself!

Reactions: 3
They should show the lad some respect no matter how old he is or who he plays for hope Harvey has. A speedy recovery bless him

the people on the wag thread really need a good dick up their arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck sake they're so dramatic. Can't be arsed with it 🙃

They should show the lad some respect no matter how old he is or who he plays for hope Harvey has. A speedy recovery bless him

the people on the wag thread really need a good dick up their arse
Not Jack’s though, his dick is reserved for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.