Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 was she being a diva I wounder
She probably wanted her colour scheme but they’d run out, so she was probably flipping out about it. Anyway surely the food and drink is the most important part, keen to see what that is 🤔 …or it was probably an M&S meal deal, £12 including a bottle of wine (says me who ate an M&S ready meal for dinner on my lonesome 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably wanted her colour scheme but they’d run out, so she was probably flipping out about it. Anyway surely the food and drink is the most important part, keen to see what that is 🤔 …or it was probably an M&S meal deal, £12 including a bottle of wine (says me who ate an M&S ready meal for dinner on my lonesome 😂)
No asda meal deals you mean 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No asda meal deals you mean 🤣🤣
Honestly Jack is probably so low maintenance on his birthday:
- Asda meal deal
- Some cheap drinks
- Quick hand job before pudding
- Football YouTube videos
- A random selection of moozik
- Pot noodle for midnight snack
- Late night movie, eg Pretty Woman
- Quick shot of vodka before bed
- A blowjob and some nice rough sex
- Deep sleep

Happy to help him out next year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
- Asda meal deal
- Some cheap drinks
- Deep sleep

And your not wrong haha. He would like a night out with friend and a meal with his family and I'm sure he will be happy with that

Reactions: 3
Found this of Jack as a baby on tiktok - even at a few months old (I think? I can’t age babies) he had that cheeky look about him!

A8C56306-EE15-4E17-9990-C3AE7407EB2E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m dying, as if that girl who pretends she is jacks sister has posted another tik tok of her and captioned it “sasha was watching me” and proceeded to tag a fake Sasha account 😭 I honestly think this girl needs serious help

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s like the girl who has a fan account for Hollie on insta it’s so weird!!!

Reactions: 2

Looks like possible training pics from earlier?

Jack STOP MAKING ME WANT YOU 🥵😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
852BE324-2FDB-4CB9-B1B2-B242CC2514C2.png

Ouch… “no better way to spend it than with my mate” 🤣🤣 I’m sorry but that’s funny. Obvs he’s being sarcastic but I screamed. Poor cousin.

I’m shocked they even trained today, I’m sure on Friday’s they never do🤷🏻‍♀️ (could be wrong)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
- Asda meal deal
- Some cheap drinks
- Deep sleep

Sounds like a perfect night to me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.