Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks to @rosierose91 who had the most votes.

Recap please anyone?

It’s Jacks birthday weekend, here’s to celebrating this gorgeous specimen - let’s all queue up to give him the birthday treats he deserves 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sasha’s outfit totally inappropriate for the Ivy. It’s not a nightclub ffs. She’s got a lovely figure but that’s just desperate.

Reactions: 8
So what we all getting Jack for his birthday girls? Let’s make him a birthday treats list I’ll start

XS blue city shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m just writing this chapter thinking I might have got all the tattle references in the last one 😱
We need to come up with some new ones lol

So what we all getting Jack for his birthday girls? Let’s make him a birthday treats list I’ll start

XS blue city shorts
From the kids section

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A years supply of Moroccanoil, a selection of hair bands and a voucher to get his pubes waxed 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RECAP

- Sash.. your knickers are showing... oh wait.. that’s fashion now? NVM she still looks banging, get out there girl 👏🏻

- Petition for Jack to do Asda’s next Christmas campaign *arse tap*

- Jordan Pickford still looks like he eats arse, he was on form last night. 😡

- Angry Jack does STUFF. Not sure what that says about ourselves or our mental well-being but I’m here for it.

Oh, here’s a sprinkler. Just cos.

For his birthday I’ll sit on his face. Perfect prezzie
View attachment 753625
ARE YOU FKIN JOKING WITH THIS PIC
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love how this started as a Jack thread but as time has gone by everyone is now obsessed with the others 😂 I love it though, no point in having loads of different threads when we can just discuss them on here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how this started as a Jack thread but as time has gone by everyone is now obsessed with the others 😂 I love it though, no point in having loads of different threads when we can just discuss them on here
That's why I love it here. We can talk about everyone and even football at this point and no one gets annoyed or angry over it.

Reactions: 12
Sasha’s outfit totally inappropriate for the Ivy. It’s not a nightclub ffs. She’s got a lovely figure but that’s just desperate.
that’s how everyone dresses in The Ivy? and not just The Ivy but in most restaurants of the same standard in Manchester!

Reactions: 1
For Jack’s birthday I’d give him the following:

- A decent pair of jeans, a shirt and nice shoes/trainers so he can look normal when he goes out rather than dressed like MC Hammer
- An encyclopaedia (of football)
- I’d cook him a nice slap up meal of whatever he wanted as I show my affection through food
- A soothing deep tissue massage with my warm and delicate hands
- The best blow job he’s ever had, and more 🍆💦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A hot 🥵🥵🥵 photographic recap but dammit I still don’t have the nearly naked Croatia pics on my phone (my camera roll is basically Jack now)

There’s now a massive flood in the basement 💦💦💦

FEDA9F15-271C-49F9-931F-E97A31EB2D79.jpeg
3EFB1C11-4181-4527-AA65-5D1BEF9C2566.png
3551E9BF-C534-46B1-9AD9-2EBBCC4980E1.jpeg
A0C139A8-BBC8-450C-A59F-82ACE42BED5A.jpeg
38C3FCA0-EA81-4568-9494-CA3FC1264B6D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.