Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matty Cash is basically just a poor man’s Jack isn’t he 🤣
Matty cash is the wish version of jack grealish 🤣🤣

Since it’s jacks birthday do you guys think were aloud to talk about him on the wag thread today? 🤣
God don't go that far. 🤣🤣 shall we anyway to puss them off.

Matty cash is the wish version of jack grealish 🤣🤣

God don't go that far. 🤣🤣 shall we anyway to puss them off.
Someone has already said its his bday I'm shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He sure is popular, but he's been friends with most of them for years - like Callum Robinson etc.

I would not read too much into her posts, she is clearly going nowhere and okay with how things are no matter how it looks.

I really want him to go to a festival this weekend after the game - please give us more content J.dot :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Clearly Jack and Sasha are childhood sweethearts, been together a while (for youngsters!) but I think the reason I question the lack of acknowledgement from him is his peers who have also been with thier childhood sweethearts & are in similar circumstances have no problem publicly admitting thier relationships ie Kane, Rice, Pickers, Harry Maguire etc. Thier relationships are still private but they acknowledge each other.
Anyways Jack, I’ve got a hubby & family so not acknowledging me suits me just fine, just slip me one a couple of times a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listening to Magic at work and someone has just requested ‘Happy Birthday’ by Stevie Wonder for Jack G , didn’t pin him as a magic fan l😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clearly Jack and Sasha are childhood sweethearts, been together a while (for youngsters!) but I think the reason I question the lack of acknowledgement from him is his peers who have also been with thier childhood sweethearts & are in similar circumstances have no problem publicly admitting thier relationships ie Kane, Rice, Pickers, Harry Maguire etc. Thier relationships are still private but they acknowledge each other.
Anyways Jack, I’ve got a hubby & family so not acknowledging me suits me just fine, just slip me one a couple of times a week 🤣
This 👏🏼 Like you said all of they relationships are kept fairly private but not a complete secret, sasha must feel like utter tit seeing all of these other wags getting posted. although Declan doesn’t post Lauren he still comments on her posts etc so people at least know they are together

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.