Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we actually know for sure that he’s cheated though?? 100% sure??
Well there's the famous pic of him on a bed in a hotel room with another woman. he was def on Raya and there are very strong rumours about other stuff. So very unlikely that he hasn't

Reactions: 7
Well there's the famous pic of him on a bed in a hotel room with another woman. he was def on Raya and there are very strong rumours about other stuff. So very unlikely that he hasn't
And the liking and unliking so many girls pics.

Reactions: 4
wow i need to calm down as if i’ve got this mad about what someone i don’t know if posting on social media 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

had an argument with a fuckboy last night so today i’m ready to fight all men it seems 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is though, they aren’t ordinary people with ordinary social media accounts. Nobody will care if I don’t tag or mention my husband in something but their social media totally different. It is being watched by millions of fans and the media and him not acknowledging her to those people is a massive snub. It doesn’t need to be lovey dovey stuff but not acknowledging her existence is awful and just looks like he is deliberately hiding her.

Reactions: 11
Tbh don’t want to cast shade on either Sasha or Jack as I don’t know enough, but from the outside it does seem like she’s happy to be treated by a doormat and Jack will only continue to behave the same way and the cycle repeats itself. All seems a bit odd to me but then I don’t know what tit goes down behind closed doors.

Yeah Jack seemingly isn’t mature and reliable from a relationship perspective but also don’t want to hag him off on what is a rave thread about him (and on his birthday) just based on random social media posts.
Toni Terry and Colleen Rooney have put up with this kind of treatment for years and I think Sasha will be the same. The relationship will only end when he decides it is over.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Sasha ! Obvs don’t know her but she seems like a nice person...he should acknowledge her today especially...its odd...but who knows what goes on behind closed doors x

Reactions: 2
Exactly 🤣🤣giving me friend vibes
Also, might be massively fishing here but “loving you always” … why not “love you always”
My husband knows I hate it when I say Love you and he goes you too. I’m like is it that hard to just say I love you. I dunno, just seems like it’s just to go through the motions rather than a heartfelt gesture especially without the tag too. Why bother otherwise?!

Reactions: 5
Also, might be massively fishing here but “loving you always” … why not “love you always”
My husband knows I hate it when I say Love you and he goes you too. I’m like is it that hard to just say I love you. I dunno, just seems like it’s just to go through the motions rather than a heartfelt gesture especially without the tag too. Why bother otherwise?!
Jack ain’t that deep to care 😂😂😂

He sure has a lot of bros and broskiis
defo looks higher or stoned 😂😂

Everyone’s your mate when you are riding high. Hopefully he remembers those that have stuck with him through the difficult times too.
what like sash 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love the picture with Hollie, so cute. You can feel the love.
Also this one made me laugh...
Screenshot_20210910-150006_Instagram.jpg

Since it’s jacks birthday do you guys think were aloud to talk about him on the wag thread today? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.