Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do any of you lot follow this fake sasha on tik tok? wtf is this…

i can’t lie, i was fully expecting to wake up to videos of jack off his nut after going to parklife last minute, how disappointing 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
the fact there’s real people out here pretending to be sasha freaks me out man; but nothing freaks me out more than the girl pretending to be the 3rd grealish sister. lollllll genuinely, are they ok? all signs point to no

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the fact there’s real people out here pretending to be sasha freaks me out man; but nothing freaks me out more than the girl pretending to be the 3rd grealish sister. lollllll genuinely, are they ok? all signs point to no
i know 😭 she has two accounts but i’ve been blocked from one, she posted a video earlier with the caption “look who’s hoodie it is 👀” … def your dads hoodie babe but nice try x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i know 😭 she has two accounts but i’ve been blocked from one, she posted a video earlier with the caption “look who’s hoodie it is 👀” … def your dads hoodie babe but nice try x
came up on my FYP and i reported it, strange behaviour!!!!

It gives me the creeps big time!

Reactions: 1
Any more thread suggestions? Think I’ve seen 2 so far. Would like to copy the MM thread and do a little poll on the next one

Reactions: 2
Jack Grealish #16 Age 26 still as fit like us sit on your dick while you suck our tits best I got at this time 😂😂😂

Yea I have a filthy mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any more thread suggestions? Think I’ve seen 2 so far. Would like to copy the MM thread and do a little poll on the next one
A poll is a good idea as I forget which ones I’ve seen 👍🏻
Jack Grealish #16 Age 26 still as fit like us sit on your dick while you suck our tits best I got at this time 😂😂😂

Only saying what we’re all wishing for 😂💦

Jack Grealish #16 Jack, Jack, lick my crack. YGM
Sorry, absolutely appalling attempt bit couldn't help myself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum...the BULGE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Going to go with my original idea

Jack Grealish #16-
His cousin, your mother, your sister, your brother, Everyone's got to be a JACKY G lover!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.