Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being with a guy from a young age, you're just going about your business in terms of your relationship and then he hits peak fame very quickly. You've got the world trying to shag your fella, every move of yours is under scrutiny and he goes rogue every now and again. Their lives are so far removed from ours, normal rules don't apply. Maybe the relationship is mutually beneficial, maybe they are genuinely in love. Got to be hard to walk away from the lifestyle - if I were her I'd stick around, get what I needed and then tell him to do one. We've all been there, you don't want to go cos someones guna get the best/ a better version of what you had with them. Thank god for being a nobody.

Or its as simple as - she starts to get the ick, sees him looking fit and she is straight back in again. Like the rest of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I extremely love him with his little high pony and beard.

I do not have the energy to care about his girlfriend and their private business.

Reactions: 9
Hi 👋 Found this thread several weeks ago and I've had many laughs while reading through the threads. Just watched a video uploaded today by YouTuber Manny with Jack grealish and Sancho. Jack was playing connect four. 😄😍
his actually such a vibe

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine being with a guy from a young age, you're just going about your business in terms of your relationship and then he hits peak fame very quickly. You've got the world trying to shag your fella, every move of yours is under scrutiny and he goes rogue every now and again. Their lives are so far removed from ours, normal rules don't apply. Maybe the relationship is mutually beneficial, maybe they are genuinely in love. Got to be hard to walk away from the lifestyle - if I were her I'd stick around, get what I needed and then tell him to do one. We've all been there, you don't want to go cos someones guna get the best/ a better version of what you had with them. Thank god for being a nobody.

Or its as simple as - she starts to get the ick, sees him looking fit and she is straight back in again. Like the rest of us 🤣
Haha we should send her a pic of jack bald that will give her the ick

• Haha
I extremely love him with his little high pony and beard.

I do not have the energy to care about his girlfriend and their private business.
Haha I'm the same for the most part but was just thinking out loud as I do every so often on here. Then I'm just back to looking at pics.

Reactions: 2
That video was so cute, jack serious was in it to win it with the connect 4! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 3
What’s happened to Emily 😂😂
She’s still having a mental breakdown since Sarah caught them shagging and Jack told her that he loved her. I reckon some Ben and Jerry’s and she’ll be okay 🤣

@Sarararah Just googled when Sexy Back was out I was 23 and just had my first daughter 🙈. That song has just aged me soooooo badly!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s still having a mental breakdown since Sarah caught them shagging and Jack told her that he loved her. I reckon some Ben and Jerry’s and she’ll be okay 🤣

@Sarararah Just googled when Sexy Back was out I was 23 and just had my first daughter 🙈. That song has just aged me soooooo badly!
It was definitely the moosic to his school disco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.