Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Coming up today:
"Thanks for the recommendations, lunch was a-ma-zing, I had some shit and Chesney gurned his way through his swordfish".

"Went back to the hotel after 16 espresso martinis, I had a luv-er-ly bath in Bath while Chesney gurned his way through the football in the room🙄"

"Got changed into this fab nightie-dress, only £139 from Asos, I'm going to team it with a Chanel chain belt, LV bag and Gucci tassle loafers cos I'm soooooo proper stylish..Chesney is gonna wear his fave lumberjack gurning shirt"

"Out for dinner in this proper lov-er-ley little restaurant , food is Thai cos we were meant to be in Thailand but Boris proper hates us Northerners and we couldn't go, even though I'm a key worker. Chesney is gurning again but I can tell he is really enjoying his steak and chips, he usually gets dehydrated chicken when I cook"

"This bar we're in would be banging but there's no atmosphere cos Bojo the spoilsport stopped all music and apparently we have to leave at 10, that's proper mental that, so me and Chesney are gonna go and get hammered in our room and post drunk stories on the gram cos you all proper love it"

"Can't wait to go to Bickcjester shopping Village tomorrow and get some cheap designer tat for my new house cos I'm a proper home designer and Mrs Hinch best watch out. Just need to sort out my hangover, never drinking again and I proper mean it"
😘
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Kaz2314

This woman is always exhausted!!!! Not really sure how exhausting it can get being a mortgage adviser (who’s only just got back to working full time hours after months of reduced hour shift and gets every bank holiday weekend off) as I’m a nurse who does 12/13 hour night shifts 4 5 sometimes 6 nights a week (due to being short staffed with covid 19 and people having to isolate And take time off).
I don’t know maybe im being harsh because it’s not a physically demanding job. But I have never understood people who say they are tired after a day sat at a desk. My husband Sits at a desk day (dunno what he does) but he gets Double my wage and is always moaning of being exhausted. I just don’t get it!!!
You definitely sound harsh. You can be mentally and/or physically exhausted 🤷🏻‍♀️. I do an office job and due to the nature of it I can be absolutely exhausted and mentally drained after a days work. Just because people are not on their feet all day doesn’t mean they aren’t exhausted after a days work.

Reactions: 36

OffPlanForLife

Can we ban talking about North vs South house prices on this thread, we get it, the North is cheaper than the South!! 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

OffPlanForLife

This woman is always exhausted!!!! Not really sure how exhausting it can get being a mortgage adviser (who’s only just got back to working full time hours after months of reduced hour shift and gets every bank holiday weekend off) as I’m a nurse who does 12/13 hour night shifts 4 5 sometimes 6 nights a week (due to being short staffed with covid 19 and people having to isolate And take time off).
I don’t know maybe im being harsh because it’s not a physically demanding job. But I have never understood people who say they are tired after a day sat at a desk. My husband Sits at a desk day (dunno what he does) but he gets Double my wage and is always moaning of being exhausted. I just don’t get it!!!

I'm an ICU nurse and this is embarrassing. Yes we work hard but that doesn't give us a monopoly on being exhausted! Bet you use your NHS card to skip the queue in Aldi 🙄

• Haha
Long time lurker of a few threads on here. A recurring theme seems to be everyone slagging off anyone who goes out to eat or drink at the moment as if they are showing a complete disregard for the rules. Despite a lot of them going with their own household and sticking to the rules of where they have gone regarding masks, track and trace etc.
I am intrigued if the people who make these judgements (and I have seen a lot of them on various threads) are not going anywhere at present?
I am in no means being bitchy I am just curious. I see a lot of influencers being called out for going to cafes, bars, restaurants despite it not being against any current restrictions.

For info I am an intensive care nurse, I take covid seriously and I have seen the devastation it causes. But have I been to cafe or out for dinner with my husband and kids, yes!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I don’t mind Danielle but I find it absolutely bizarre that she made peri peri chicken and rice in bulk yesterday and has gone to Nandos for peri peri chicken and rice today 😂 WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Shestheman22

Yes you do sound harsh. Also ridiculous. Is it really that hard to comprehend that a different job might be exhausting in different ways?
👏👏👏

One of my pet peeves is people thinking that because they think their job/life is stressful then nobody else is can possibly be stressed.

I also have an office job and it’s very stressful depending on the role and time of year, I’ve had multiple breakdowns because of it. But because I don’t have kids and my manager does, because my manager is a couple of grades above me, they think they have the right to negate my feelings because they think they are worse off.

Of course OP works hard and gets exhausted but that doesn’t mean that people in office jobs don’t.

Reactions: 27

mcfeez

VIP Member
You are definitely coming off harsh. Just because she doesnt do your job, doesnt mean she cant be exhausted.

Reactions: 27

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Yes you do sound harsh. Also ridiculous. Is it really that hard to comprehend that a different job might be exhausting in different ways?

Reactions: 23

AfterLife

Not to mention reporting her to the Halifax for her social media posts and for not wearing a mask 🤦🏽‍♀️ Uncalled for.

The baby shower outfit, we missed that one. Will go down in thread history.
I always find it really strange when people start contacting people's work, looking at their home address. Like why are you doing that it's weird behaviour. That includes all the threads on here not just Danielle.

Reactions: 22

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
My fucking GOD, this girl is the definition of A BROKEN RECORD. Mix it up gal, ya borin!
Here's her daily routine

- coffee story
- talky story moaning that she has to get up at 5.30am (when she doesn't have to), what she's eating foodwise, where she leaves her phone and her talking about her new alarm clock.
- dinner prep at 5am
- swipe up
- walk dora
- story of her walking to work and complaining about the weather
- swipe up
- dinner photo
- swipe ups of items she hasn't even purchased
- a rant about bojo/holidays being cancelled
- film before bed

- repeats everyday - and adding 'what with everything going on with the house' in recent stories 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22