ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so clueless - shut up and stop moaning, you are so bloody lucky to still have a job and be able to afford food, mortgage, etc. Who cares if your holiday has been cancelled.......everyone else’s have as well, some even had weddings cancelled, and I’ve not seen anyone else moan as much!

Reactions: 5
My bleeping GOD, this girl is the definition of A BROKEN RECORD. Mix it up gal, ya borin!
Here's her daily routine

- coffee story
- talky story moaning that she has to get up at 5.30am (when she doesn't have to), what she's eating foodwise, where she leaves her phone and her talking about her new alarm clock.
- dinner prep at 5am
- swipe up
- walk dora
- story of her walking to work and complaining about the weather
- swipe up
- dinner photo
- swipe ups of items she hasn't even purchased
- a rant about bojo/holidays being cancelled
- film before bed

- repeats everyday - and adding 'what with everything going on with the house' in recent stories 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She clearly had items she had swipe ups for so thought she would wear them all at once to save taking loads of photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've unfollowed her but I had to have a quick peek when I read these comments...what the actual heck is she wearing? She looks ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 3
Aw I love the outfit. It reminds me of that game you’d play as a kid at parties where you put on random items of clothes quickly before someone rolled a 6 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Shot for every time she says this lockdown, annual leave, what with us only living here for 6 months, food wise, swipe up, shacket, bojo, new house, holiday cancelled, spice n tice, annual leave and waiting for my desk to arrive for when i’m wfh 🥃

I’m drunk already 🤪🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.