ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sofa looks SO much better against a neutral wall

Still not sure what that chair is all about though 🤔

Reactions: 3
🤣 appointment are her sisters salon. Barry bullshitter, everyone knows it was a house visit again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really needs to go back to dark hair as that colour doesn't suit her and it's too short.

Reactions: 6
Also I swear she’s getting her hair done every 2-3 weeks? No wonder she has to slather it in that overpriced Olaplex shite. I get my hair done once a year and it costs a ridiculous amount, can’t imagine getting it done more regularly as I’d need to take out a mortgage to afford it! Why doesn’t she just go back to a more low maintenance hairstyle? It’d do her hair and her bank account the world of good!

Reactions: 1
Breaking the rules again, been to her parents pub just for drinks, the rules are you can only serve alcohol with food. They clearly didn’t have food because they’ve got a takeaway on the way home!

Reactions: 4
Breaking the rules again, been to her parents pub just for drinks, the rules are you can only serve alcohol with food. They clearly didn’t have food because they’ve got a takeaway on the way home!
That rule is in a tier 3 place which Wakefield currently is not. It’s tier 2, so that’s table service, wearing a mask when walking around the pub etc

Reactions: 9
Ahh I assumed they were tier 3 as well because it’s so close to me.
I believe you were correct though as Wakefield was suppose to go into tier 3 this weekend but it got postponed (no idea why) and remained in tier 2

Reactions: 1
20201103_183240.jpg

Danielle no love.. even if that dress was being given away it would still be a no. Was this her Halloween get up? Went as Ebenezer Scrooge? Terrible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.