Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Oh yes I remember that time I went to Bali and had an exotic smoothie bowl with a salted caramel icecream plonked on top...

Said noone ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hipbones

Oh she’s completely fucked me off today with how selfish she is and her complete lack of self awareness. None of us have had holidays. I’m a (proper) keyworker and I’ve still got all my leave to take.

If she wants a break from arranging mortgages and wearing nighties with doc martins she should spend a day with me (and probably plenty of you!) and see the kinds of people that are really suffering in this country right now. Twat.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Has she moved to a rented house too? Not sure how long she's there for though.....
I think she’s there for 18 days of annual leave, a few weekends ruined by Bojo, several French Resistance jigsaw parties, 27 hungover days, 456 episodes of Below Deck and some early starts.

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
That's it! I'm unfollowing. I cannot abide what her account has become; ad after ad after ad. Nothing is genuine, nothing is authentic anymore. It's just constant ad breaks and swipe ups. Her fashion sense is appalling, her food looks rank,she is a liar when it comes to dress sizes, fake tan and botox and her content is boring as hell. I can't be arsed with all the sponsorship stuff that is bound to come with this house move.
Good luck to the rest of you sticking with it😬

• Haha
  • Heart

iShihTzunot

If they’re going to be that close, they should both be wearing masks. She’s stupid for putting it on her story in the first place, and then reacting immaturely to the backlash she’s getting. Wouldn’t surprise me if she is of those mortgage advisers protesting against face to face appointments returning because it’s nOt SaFe....

However, I also can’t stand the do gooders, I find it difficult to believe that everyone has completely obeyed the rules since March. Both consciously and unconsciously. Because let’s be honest, it’s been somewhat confusing at times?! You lose the argument the moment you call someone names, especially fat and ugly.

Ejo27

Chatty Member
I don't give two shits about her going to see her family or to the pub/restaurants... within the law. Constantly breaking the rules and plastering it on social media then throwing your toys out the pram when you get caught is an entirely different matter. Her attitude and self entitlement is the real issue for me

TJ90

VIP Member
I’ve been out to pubs and restaurants etc. It’s allowed. I’ve been on holiday abroad. I always wear a mask in places we need to. I can’t be confined to my house, it’s not healthy for any of us. I think I’m at the point now of you do you kind of thing. I know people who’ve broken rules, I know people who haven’t left the house since March. Then there’s me in the middle whose sticking to the guidelines whilst trying to get out and support the economy as much as possible.
I don’t blame Danielle and Chesney for wanting to go the pub etc. Some of the things she does are twattish but I can’t disagree with them going out and having a good time.

Reactions: 14

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I've not been on holiday since beginning of 2018, don't see me moaning Danielle. It's called getting a grip. Instead of holidays from work this year, I had heart surgery and then viral meningitis! So think yourself bloody lucky and pull your head out of your own arse. 12 months of not going abroad won't kill you! Before I went away in 2018 I hadn't been abroad on holiday for 10 years!

• Heart

lola_goss

I am all for people being allowed to be annoyed / pissed off at whatever they want, it’s all relative and just because someone else has had a shitter time than you doesn't mean that you can’t be fed up. BUT she really needs to shut up about her holidays. Yes they’re being cancelled, yes you and Ben like to travel. WE KNOW! Just like everyone else in the country, your year has not gone to plan. Cry me a fucking river!

• Heart

iShihTzunot

I'm in complete agreement with you on all of this. There's lots to annoy me about with this girl but some of the criticism is a bit weird.

You did miss a couple of classic Danielle-isms though - wearing 9 different designer accessories at once, boring bath highlights, advising us all on how to set an alarm and put it at the other side of the room, plans for the day, batch cooking steeeewww, boring new house shite, near orgasming over Emma Bridgewater and plugging Prissy Princess Plannings Planners! Phew. There's more, I'm sure of it🤣
Not to mention reporting her to the Halifax for her social media posts and for not wearing a mask 🤦🏽‍♀️ Uncalled for.

The baby shower outfit, we missed that one. Will go down in thread history.

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Aw how lovely to have a little delivery of cakes to cheer her up in lockdown. She must be so depressed with her secure job, new house being built, financial security and a £500 Christmas tree🙄