ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is always exhausted!!!! Not really sure how exhausting it can get being a mortgage adviser (who’s only just got back to working full time hours after months of reduced hour shift and gets every bank holiday weekend off) as I’m a nurse who does 12/13 hour night shifts 4 5 sometimes 6 nights a week (due to being short staffed with covid 19 and people having to isolate And take time off).
I don’t know maybe im being harsh because it’s not a physically demanding job. But I have never understood people who say they are tired after a day sat at a desk. My husband Sits at a desk day (dunno what he does) but he gets Double my wage and is always moaning of being exhausted. I just don’t get it!!!

Reactions: 1
This woman is always exhausted!!!! Not really sure how exhausting it can get being a mortgage adviser (who’s only just got back to working full time hours after months of reduced hour shift and gets every bank holiday weekend off) as I’m a nurse who does 12/13 hour night shifts 4 5 sometimes 6 nights a week (due to being short staffed with covid 19 and people having to isolate And take time off).
I don’t know maybe im being harsh because it’s not a physically demanding job. But I have never understood people who say they are tired after a day sat at a desk. My husband Sits at a desk day (dunno what he does) but he gets Double my wage and is always moaning of being exhausted. I just don’t get it!!!
Don't forget she loves her Tuesdays off too. She will be moaning in a few weeks that she's working Saturdays 🙄

How long is she going to have this bloody cold for?!

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s a bit of a hypochondriac. There’s always something wrong...
Migraines, colds, tinnitus.

Reactions: 7
You are definitely coming off harsh. Just because she doesnt do your job, doesnt mean she cant be exhausted.

Reactions: 27
Yeah but no matter what is wrong with her her expression never changes. She’s like a ventriloquists doll

Reactions: 5
You definitely sound harsh. You can be mentally and/or physically exhausted 🤷🏻‍♀️. I do an office job and due to the nature of it I can be absolutely exhausted and mentally drained after a days work. Just because people are not on their feet all day doesn’t mean they aren’t exhausted after a days work.

Reactions: 36
I work in an office too, and after a day in front of computer I can feel so drained and exhausted from the mental strain of the day. But I do find the less I do the more tired I feel, I tend to just keep going.

Reactions: 11
Yes you do sound harsh. Also ridiculous. Is it really that hard to comprehend that a different job might be exhausting in different ways?

Reactions: 23
Yes you do sound harsh. Also ridiculous. Is it really that hard to comprehend that a different job might be exhausting in different ways?
👏👏👏

One of my pet peeves is people thinking that because they think their job/life is stressful then nobody else is can possibly be stressed.

I also have an office job and it’s very stressful depending on the role and time of year, I’ve had multiple breakdowns because of it. But because I don’t have kids and my manager does, because my manager is a couple of grades above me, they think they have the right to negate my feelings because they think they are worse off.

Of course OP works hard and gets exhausted but that doesn’t mean that people in office jobs don’t.

Reactions: 27
I think Danielle is always exhausted as she doesn’t fuel herself properly her portions aren’t that big and when she does treat herself it’s more empty calories in alcohol. Like she seems to have more energy(moaning less) when she had PTs and went to the gym. Obviously it’s only from the outside I can see this but it’s how she comes across.

Reactions: 6

I'm an ICU nurse and this is embarrassing. Yes we work hard but that doesn't give us a monopoly on being exhausted! Bet you use your NHS card to skip the queue in Aldi 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Flitting about the country, cold symptoms and feeling tired... during a pandemic, maybe have a think Dan?! 👀

Genuinely asking as I've developed a terrible cold over the past few days - should cold symptoms be seeking a test?
Feeling tired is in the top three symptoms and cold symptoms are in the next lot- I don’t know how it works where you live but where I live we are supposed to if we have cold symptoms. I think at least she should stay off work and out of pubs and shops etc!

Genuinely asking as I've developed a terrible cold over the past few days - should cold symptoms be seeking a test?
I have a cold at the moment and had a test as I was in Dubai on holiday so had to have one and it was negative. Just the flu season so think lots are getting colds not covid x

I'm an ICU nurse and this is embarrassing. Yes we work hard but that doesn't give us a monopoly on being exhausted! Bet you use your NHS card to skip the queue in Aldi 🙄
I agree.

I'm a nurse too but I did my training later on in life and I was just as exhausted in other jobs. I didn't start working on the ward and think "wow, I've never known tiredness like this before". I worked in retail, offices and call centres prior to training and they were all tiring in their own way.
Chances are, if someone has a job they are likely to be tired. She's up early every day, does all the cooking and seems to pretty much run the house single handed.
It's not rocket science.

Reactions: 10
I agree.

I'm a nurse too but I did my training later on in life and I was just as exhausted in other jobs. I didn't start working on the ward and think "wow, I've never known tiredness like this before". I worked in retail, offices and call centres prior to training and they were all tiring in their own way.
Chances are, if someone has a job they are likely to be tired. She's up early every day, does all the cooking and seems to pretty much run the house single handed.
It's not rocket science.
At least when you're busy on the wards, yes it's tiring but the day goes fast, your mind is constantly engaged. Working a desk job that bores you can make time stretch forever and boredom can make you feel really tired.

I agree about the house, personally I don't want to get up earlier than I have to but it seems to work for her, it probably means that when she gets home from work she can just relax and enjoy her evenings which is fair enough.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.