ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in complete agreement with you on all of this. There's lots to annoy me about with this girl but some of the criticism is a bit weird.

You did miss a couple of classic Danielle-isms though - wearing 9 different designer accessories at once, boring bath highlights, advising us all on how to set an alarm and put it at the other side of the room, plans for the day, batch cooking steeeewww, boring new house shite, near orgasming over Emma Bridgewater and plugging Prissy Princess Plannings Planners! Phew. There's more, I'm sure of it🤣
Not to mention reporting her to the Halifax for her social media posts and for not wearing a mask 🤦🏽‍♀️ Uncalled for.

The baby shower outfit, we missed that one. Will go down in thread history.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to mention reporting her to the Halifax for her social media posts and for not wearing a mask 🤦🏽‍♀️ Uncalled for.

The baby shower outfit, we missed that one. Will go down in thread history.
I always find it really strange when people start contacting people's work, looking at their home address. Like why are you doing that it's weird behaviour. That includes all the threads on here not just Danielle.

Reactions: 22
Vivien and the baby shower outfit are legendary aren't they?
Does anyone remember when she went to Thailand either last year or the year before? Her and Chesney went to visit some religious temple and she had to cover up in some long garment because she wasnt dressed appropriately? It looked odd in the picture because it was mis-matched with a busy print, but she makes such strange outfit choices that I didn't even realise at first that it was a cover-up. In fact, the only way I knew it wasn't hers was because there was no swipe up on it 🤣

*edited to add the pic! I only realised it wasn't an outfit she had styled when I saw Ches wearing his pants.🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Vivien and the baby shower outfit are legendary aren't they?
Does anyone remember when she went to Thailand either last year or the year before? Her and Chesney went to visit some religious temple and she had to cover up in some long garment because she wasnt dressed appropriately? It looked odd in the picture because it was mis-matched with a busy print, but she makes such strange outfit choices that I didn't even realise at first that it was a cover-up. In fact, the only way I knew it wasn't hers was because there was no swipe up on it 🤣

*edited to add the pic! I only realised it wasn't an outfit she had styled when I saw Ches wearing his pants.🤣
I remember this too and thinking it was so silly. Its such common knowledge you need to cover your legs (and shoulders) for the temples in Thailand - those elephant trousers cost like 1 or 2 quid at some of the markets but they sell them for way more outside the temples as people don't bother bringing anything to cover up.

Reactions: 4
Hang on, people reported her to her employer?! That’s seriously sad.
It’s been mentioned multiple times on here ‘what would her employer think of her posts’. Then most recently, someone said they were seriously considering shopping her to the police. And another that went something like....they were going to report her, but a ‘colleague’ had gotten there first, told Halifax about mask gate and they responded saying they weren’t going to look into it further.

I’d report anyone that wasn’t declaring an add properly, because as the consumer that effects me. But I’ve seen similar stuff on other threads and think it’s madness. Unless I’m too soft I dnno

It’s been mentioned multiple times on here ‘what would her employer think of her posts’. Then most recently, someone said they were seriously considering shopping her to the police. And another that went something like....they were going to report her, but a ‘colleague’ had gotten there first, told Halifax about mask gate and they responded saying they weren’t going to look into it further.

I’d report anyone that wasn’t declaring an add properly, because as the consumer that effects me. But I’ve seen similar stuff on other threads and think it’s madness. Unless I’m too soft I dnno
Not sure why the word 'colleague' is in commas here...it was me that said that, and yes it was a colleague of mine who reported her to the Halifax. And I certainly wasn't about to do it myself so you're wrong there.

In one of my most recent posts I said that I think Danielle has faced a lot of unjust criticism and I do think that. I think some people have been a bit OTT (including the person that I know who emailed her work). I've never reported anyone for anything on social media in the past and I'm not about to start now.

Reactions: 1
Not sure why the word 'colleague' is in commas here...it was me that said that, and yes it was a colleague of mine who reported her to the Halifax. And I certainly wasn't about to do it myself so you're wrong there.

In one of my most recent posts I said that I think Danielle has faced a lot of unjust criticism and I do think that. I think some people have been a bit OTT (including the person that I know who emailed her work). I've never reported anyone for anything on social media in the past and I'm not about to start now.
Too right, at the time I remember reading it thinking YEAH RIGHT, said ‘colleague’ doesn’t exist, you reported her and just don’t want to say 😂 but if it wasn’t you then cool, but you do have a weird colleague lol.

Reactions: 5
I’d be embarrassed of myself to report someone who I follow on Instagram to their manager. It’s so sad. That being said, I wish I had nothing better to worry about 🙄

Back to Danielle...she has put weight on but size 14 in an oversized jacket?!

Reactions: 7
Too right, at the time I remember reading it thinking YEAH RIGHT, said ‘colleague’ doesn’t exist, you reported her and just don’t want to say 😂 but if it wasn’t you then cool, but you do have a weird colleague lol.
I know, she is a bit weird to be honest😂but to give you a bit of context - the girl that did it, she also has a fairly successful Insta SW account, about 14000 or so followers. She started around the same time as Danielle,..To me, 14000 is amazing but I think there's a little bit of green eyed monster going on🤣 she's always complaining about Danielle selling out and buying followers.
Also, she's a nurse and she's absolutely evangelical about obeying lockdown rules so I think she jumped on the chance to get her into trouble. That's just me reading between the lines😂.

Funnily enough though, she's kept all her weight off and she's actually more of a fitness account now, she's a proper gym bunny. So if I was her, I wouldn't be worrying about what anyone else was doing but hey ho, people are strange lol.

I’d be embarrassed of myself to report someone who I follow on Instagram to their manager. It’s so sad. That being said, I wish I had nothing better to worry about 🙄

Back to Danielle...she has put weight on but size 14 in an oversized jacket?!
I wonder if she'll say this jacket is "true to size"?

I know, she is a bit weird to be honest😂but to give you a bit of context - the girl that did it, she also has a fairly successful Insta SW account, about 14000 or so followers. She started around the same time as Danielle,..To me, 14000 is amazing but I think there's a little bit of green eyed monster going on🤣 she's always complaining about Danielle selling out and buying followers.
Also, she's a nurse and she's absolutely evangelical about obeying lockdown rules so I think she jumped on the chance to get her into trouble. That's just me reading between the lines😂.

Funnily enough though, she's kept all her weight off and she's actually more of a fitness account now, she's a proper gym bunny. So if I was her, I wouldn't be worrying about what anyone else was doing but hey ho, people are strange lol.

I’ve tried this jacket on and it’s bloody massive!

She only bought the checked shacket a few weeks ago and she’s flogging it on her selling page already!

Reactions: 3

I was just coming here to write the "true to size" comment too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She will say she wanted an oversized fit 🤣

Also, what happened to her management 👀
Probably got a free trial or something and then as soon as she had to start paying dropped them. She has had a fair few more ads lately. Like the whole tesco ad. I thought she normally did her weekly shop at morrisons and only ever seen her share tesco (before the ad pr) was when she buys her dinner and those flavoured waters. So i find the tesco ads a bit fake. She probably gets a voucher to spend there and share her purchases. So wouldn’t go out of her way to go tesco for her weekly shop.
I think the whole issue on danielle breaking lockdown rules isn’t as ridiculous as people are making out. Danielle is just one person and if everyone has her attitude... well this pandemic will never end. I think someone mentioned about families visiting each other being one of the top causes of the spread of Covid, which is true. I’m a nurse, I haven’t been able to see any of my family in over 7 months because i have treated Covid patients and im scared that whilst I might not have it I might carry it and give it to them. And although there was a short period where I wasn’t treating Covid patients And the lockdown rules were lifted I was still scared to go round or for them to visit me. Saying this I’m not saying Danielle is the single cause of the 2nd wave of the infection or is in anyway breaking rules or out of order.
I’m just saying her attitude at the start was like oh my god I’m not going out people are stupid to, and now like many people she’s like oh duck off corona im bored im gonna go here there are everywhere duck you.
Don’t agree with people reporting her to her work, how could anyone live with themselves if she got sacked 😖.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.